Business Growth Officer – Facility Administration
Job Place: Abu Dhabi.
Candidates presently in UAE is extremely favored
Roles and Duties:
- BDM will undoubtedly be in charge of building new key consumer relationships along with identifying home based business opportunities to supply facility management providers.
- In charge of arranging customer meetings, visiting providers & consultants and usually opening the entranceway for the business technical teams to build up proposals for are well as attending market functions, organizing marketing activities.
- Securing and closing brand new MEP/ constructing and Civil maintenance agreements in UAE.
- Home based business development, and handling existing accounts, renewals and contracts. Job costing, tenders, pricing and commercial documentation.
- BDO is involved with both strategic preparing & day-to-day operations, with regards to structures and premises particularly. Areas of obligation include soft & likely; hard services: contract management & Asset Management,
- Planning and Engineering
- Cost & performance Management
- A solid knowledge of market requirements and hard and soft FM services aswell a thorough appreciation of the tender process in relation to commercial aspects.
Should have sound knowledge in the below:
- Preparing documents to place out tenders for contractors
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors.evaluating and
- Calculating charges for required goods or solutions to achieve maximum affordability.
- Planning future development consistent with strategic business objectives.top and
- Managing alter to make sure minimum disruption to primary activities.
- Liaising with tenants of commercial properties.
- Direct and oversee the actions of FM Strategy & Business Development Department, aiming at determining, analyzing plus recommending specific work at home opportunities for the lucrative diversification and growth associated with FM.
- Provide leadership and assistance to department employees to make sure effective and efficient movement of work.
Other Mandatory Requirements :
- Engineering Degree / Graduate with h 7-8 years of exp. in UAE
- Proven Sales experience within Facility Management in UAE
- Vast experience of Facilities Management practices & solutions.
- Solid awareness of HS&E guidelines, asset & space & cost management.
- Skilled in securing Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC service contracts
- Solid communication, presentation, reporting and time management skills
- Proven Business Development experience in UAE market in Facility Management.
Application Deadline: 07/09/2021
Expected Begin Date: 01/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED7,000.00 – AED10,000.00 per month
Apply for this job Click here