Business Advancement Officer – Facility Management
Job Place: Abu Dhabi.
Candidates presently in UAE will be highly favored
Roles and Responsibilities:
- BDM will undoubtedly be in charge of building new key customer relationships along with identifying home based business opportunities to supply facility management solutions.
- In charge of arranging client meetings, going to suppliers & consultants and usually opening the entranceway for the business technical teams to build up proposals for are properly as attending industry features, arranging marketing events.
- Securing and closing new MEP/ creating and Civil maintenance contracts in UAE.
- Home based business growth, and managing current accounts, renewals and contracts. Work costing, tenders, pricing and commercial documentation.
- BDO will be involved with both strategic preparing & day-to-day operations, with regards to buildings and premises particularly. Regions of responsibility include soft & likely; hard providers: contract management & Asset Management,
- Planning and Engineering
- Cost & performance Management
- A solid understanding of market specifications and hard and soft FM solutions as well a thorough appreciation of the tender process in relation to commercial aspects.
Should have sound information in the below:
- Planning documents to place out tenders for contractors
- Project management and supervising and coordinating function of contractors.evaluating and
- Calculating charges for required goods or providers to achieve maximum affordability.
- Planning future development consistent with strategic company objectives.top and
- Handling change to make sure minimum disruption to core actions.
- Liaising with tenants of commercial properties.
- Direct and oversee the actions of FM Strategy & Business Growth Department, aiming at determining, analyzing and recommending particular work at home opportunities for the lucrative diversification and growth associated with FM.
- Provide leadership and assistance to department employees to make sure efficient and efficient flow of function.
Other Mandatory Specifications :
- Engineering Degree / Graduate with h 7-8 years of exp. in UAE
- Proven Sales encounter within Facility Management in UAE
- Vast contact with Facilities Management practices & solutions.
- Solid knowing of HS&E guidelines, asset & room & cost management.
- Skilled in securing Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC services contracts
- Strong communication, display, reporting and time management skills
- Proven Company Development encounter in UAE marketplace in Facility Management.
Program Deadline: 07/09/2021
Expected Begin Date: 01/10/2021
Work Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED7,000.00 – AED10,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here