Job Explanation – Manager – Abu Dhabi Functions
· He’ll be accountable for the complete operations of the Services Management Company in Abu Dhabi.
· He will need to have a proven encounter in Business Development, Marketing and sales, CRM, Planning, budgeting, maintenance and facility, engineering, development and assessment of strategic business targets and goals of the business and shud have verified record of executing on targets
· The individual will be in charge of creating and implementing company development methods and overseeing routines that ensure the agreement delivers to acceptable criteria.
· He’ll be responsible for establishing and establishing customer support and budgetary requirements
· He’ll establish work program and staffing for every phase of task, and request recruitment or assignment of employees as per project necessity
· He’ll develop, review and keep track of annual and life-cycle substitute maintenance programs, establish policies and processes and negotiate agreements
· The applicant will be in charge of all employees and subcontractors on web site, with the financial and operational performance of the contracts together.
· He’ll be responsible to control vendors, providers and contractors for easy operation of the agreements.
· He’ll be responsible to determine and maintain a specialist working relationship with clients and employees
· He’ll be setting staffing ranges in compliance with company specs and monitoring them make it possible for the delivery of effective and effective providers
· He’ll conduct regular personnel meetings to examine on-going, trouble-shoot locations needing corruptive action, problems related to workers, etc.
· He’ll be responsible to build up, coordinate and measure the execution of monitoring and examination programs to make sure an appropriate degree of customer service are fulfilled
· In charge of the administration of the Procedures Support Services
· Offers strategic input to the daily operating plan
· Collaborate with functional areas (websites) on ensuring a smooth shipping of Operational Support Solutions
· Ensure the continuous enforcement of prepared preventative maintenance, inspections and testing, coordinating shut-downs as necessary for transitions and installations
· Become the center point for Operations Assistance Service activities
· Ensure contractual compliance of PROVIDERS across Operations Support Providers that extend into supervising Key Efficiency Indicator’s and resolving functionality gaps, applying penalties and/or incentive awards and handling contract scope variants
· Administration of the Operational Assistance Services team
· Help with the mentoring of Functions Support Services employees
· Ensure execution and adherence for several Site wide Plans and Procedures
· Business lead the group responsibly and proficiently, supplying efficient line management to immediate reports
· Set goals and evaluate overall performance of individual direct reviews and actively manage essential personnel issues
· Make sure that all staff find the necessary skills and information through suitable learning and development applications
· Provide noticeable leadership to the group and over the organization to important stakeholders
· Formulation and Implementation of Regular Operating Procedures
· Overview of technical issues
· Dialogue with Clients Administration for reviewing the issues and resolving the problems linked to project
· Vendor Choice Process and vendor administration.
· Provide expert development assistance and perform periodic efficiency reviews for immediate subordinates predicated on Performance Management Program.
· Assistance with the growth of workforce programs for the Facilities Administration department and use the Human Resources perform on succession planning key positions in Amenities Management.
· Donate to the identification of understanding and advancement needs of workers within the Facilities Administration section in collaboration with the RECRUITING function.
· Trainer and mentor subordinates regularly.
· Contribute within an effective and efficient way to the recruitment and growth.
· Find possibilities for more function in the Task for the business
· Focus on Company and Financial Targets
· Shud possess proven record of fabricating business and focusing on functionality targets in Abu Dhabi
· The prosperous applicant will hold a qualification in facilities administration, mechanical engineering or comparable qualifications and will demonstrate leadership in FM tasks. A masters diploma will be an extra advantage
· Will need to have 10+ years’ encounter with the final 3 years in general management function within GCC
· He will be able to demonstrate understanding of international best exercise in facilities administration and change administration
· Strong Advertising and Sales
· Possess solid analytical, organizational, administration and computer abilities
· Bilingual, English & Arabic speaking applicants will undoubtedly be preferred.
Work Type: Full-period
Income: From AED20,000.00 monthly
Capability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or likely to relocate before starting function (Required)
Apply for this job Click here