Job Explanation – Manager – Abu Dhabi Functions
· He’ll be accountable for the complete operations of the Amenities Management Company in Abu Dhabi.
· He will need to have a proven encounter in Business Development, Marketing and sales, CRM, Planning, budgeting, maintenance and facility, engineering, development and assessment of strategic business targets and goals of the business and shud have verified record of executing on targets
· The individual will be in charge of creating and implementing company development methods and overseeing routines that ensure the agreement delivers to acceptable criteria.
· He’ll be responsible for establishing and establishing customer support and budgetary requirements
· He’ll establish work program and staffing for every phase of task, and request recruitment or assignment of employees as per project necessity
· He’ll develop, review and keep track of annual and life-cycle substitute maintenance programs, establish policies and processes and negotiate agreements
· The applicant will be in charge of all employees and subcontractors on web site, with the financial and operational performance of the contracts together.
· He’ll be responsible to control vendors, providers and contractors for clean operation of the agreements.
· He’ll be responsible to determine and maintain a specialist working relationship with clients and employees
· He’ll be setting staffing ranges in compliance with company specs and monitoring them make it possible for the delivery of effective and effective providers
· He’ll conduct regular personnel meetings to examine on-going, trouble-shoot locations needing corruptive action, problems related to workers, etc.
· He’ll be responsible to build up, coordinate and measure the execution of monitoring and examination programs to make sure an appropriate degree of customer service are fulfilled
· In charge of the administration of the Procedures Support Services
· Offers strategic input to the daily operating plan
· Collaborate with functional areas (sites) on making sure a seamless delivery of Operational Help Services
· Ensure the continuous enforcement of prepared preventative maintenance, inspections and testing, coordinating shut-downs as necessary for transitions and installations
· Become the center point for Operations Help Service activities
· Ensure contractual compliance of PROVIDERS across Operations Support Services that extend into monitoring Key Performance Indicator’s and resolving performance gaps, implementing penalties and/or incentive awards and managing contract scope variations
· Administration of the Operational Help Services team
· Help with the mentoring of Functions Support Services employees
· Ensure execution and adherence for several Site wide Plans and Procedures
· Prospect the group responsibly and proficiently, supplying efficient line management to immediate reports
· Set goals and evaluate overall performance of individual direct reviews and actively manage important personnel issues
· Make sure that all staff find the needed skills and information through suitable learning and development applications
· Provide noticeable leadership to the group and over the organization to crucial stakeholders
· Formulation and Implementation of Regular Operating Procedures
· Overview of technical issues
· Dialogue with Clients Administration for reviewing the issues and resolving the problems linked to project
· Vendor Choice Process and vendor administration.
· Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates predicated on Performance Management System.
· Help with the growth of workforce programs for the Facilities Administration department and function with the Human Assets function on succession preparing for essential positions in Facilities Administration.
· Donate to the identification of understanding and advancement needs of workers within the Facilities Administration section in collaboration with the RECRUITING function.
· Mentor and mentor subordinates regularly.
· Contribute within an effective and efficient way to the recruitment and advancement.
· Find possibilities for more function in the Task for the business
· Focus on Company and Financial Targets
· Shud have proven record of fabricating business and focusing on overall performance targets in Abu Dhabi
· The effective applicant will hold a qualification in facilities administration, mechanical engineering or comparable qualifications and may demonstrate leadership in FM tasks. A masters level will be an extra advantage
· Will need to have 10+ years’ expertise with the final 3 years in general management part within GCC
· He will be able to demonstrate understanding of international best exercise in facilities administration and change administration
· Strong Product sales and Marketing history
· Possess solid analytical, organizational, administration and computer abilities
· Bilingual, English & Arabic speaking applicants will undoubtedly be preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED20,000.00 monthly
Capability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or likely to relocate prior to starting work (Required)
Apply for this job Click here