Business Development Executive
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing work at home opportunities; coordinating business generation routines; developing customized targeted product sales strategies
- Building company relationships with present and potential clients
- Understanding client requirements and providing solutions and assistance; answering potential client queries and follow-up call queries; responding to customer requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating informative presentations; delivering and presenting details to clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, industry events, and conferences
- Creating a list/data source of prospect clients; maintaining a data source (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of potential customer information
- Cold contacting; making multiple outbound phone calls to clients; closing product sales and working with your client through the closing procedure
- Meeting just about all quotas for cold, energetic, inactive calls, appointments, plus interviews; meeting or exceeding yearly sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of most sales administration
- Securing and closing new MEP and developing maintenance contracts within Abu Dhabi.
- Work costing, tenders, prices and industrial documentation.
- BD Executive is involved with both strategic preparing & day-to-day operations, with regards to structures and premises particularly.
- Procurement management, Maintenance & procedure, Asset Management, Engineering and planning, Contracts Management, Customer Help Desks, Price & performance Management, creating trades and grounds upkeep; Cleaning & security; Communications and utilities infrastructure; Space management.
- A strong knowledge of M&Electronic and tough and soft FM providers as well a thorough appreciation of the tender procedure in relation to commercial and open public sector procurement may also be key features you will have to demonstrate
- Collaborating with administration on product sales goals, planning, plus forecasting; maintaining brief- and long-term business growth plans
- BD Executive is mixed up in following activities also;
- Preparing paperwork to place out tenders
- Project administration and coordinating and supervising function.
- Planning for upcoming development consistent with strategic business goals.
- Coordinating with suppliers in preparation associated with the tender/quotations.
- Responding to emergencies or even urgent issues because they arise appropriately.
Immediate and oversee the actions of FM Business Growth Department, aiming from identifying, analyzing plus recommending specific work at home opportunities for the lucrative diversification and growth associated with FM.
· Engineering Diploma / Graduate with MBA within Sales or Advertising with min. 5-6 yrs of exp. in UAE· Proven Product sales experience within Facility Administration in Real estate business in Abu Dhabi · Vast contact with Amenities Management practices & options.· Solid knowing of HS&Electronic guidelines, asset & room & cost administration.· Must have working knowledge / guidelines & regulation/acceptance processing with PROPERTY Authority, Municipality, Civil Protection & additional governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi· Experience with guide prospect and generation administration· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the opportunity to call, link, and connect to potential clients· Goal-oriented·  and persuasive; Possesses a lively, outgoing, and friendly demeanor· In a position to and confidently talk to C-Levels Executives·  professionally; 3 to 4 years of cool calling experience; previous encounter within an outbound call middle, inside sales knowledge, or related sales expertise; knowledge of sales procedure from initiation to near· Capability to work or being an active person in a group·  independently; Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Workplace Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience desired· Arabic Speaking essential · UAE driving permit a have to
Apply for this job: Click here