Business Development Executive (Facilities Management background)
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing work at home opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
· Building business relationships with current and clients
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; giving an answer to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
· Creating informative presentations; delivering and presenting information to clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, industry events, and conferences
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of potential customer information
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to clients; closing sales and dealing with your client through the closing process
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
· Maintaining a pipeline of most sales administration
· Securing and closing new MEP and building maintenance contracts in Abu Dhabi .
· Job costing, tenders, pricing and commercial documentation.
· BD Executive is involved with both strategic planning & day-to-day operations, with regards to buildings and premises particularly.
· Procurement and contract management, Maintenance & operation, Asset Management, Engineering and planning, Contracts Management, Client Help Desks, Cost & performance Management, building trades and grounds maintenance; Cleaning & security; Communications and utilities infrastructure; Space management.
· A solid knowledge of M&E and hard and soft FM services aswell a thorough appreciation of the tender process in relation to commercial and public sector procurement may also be key attributes you need to demonstrate
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
· BD Executive can be mixed up in following activities;
o Preparing documents to place out tenders
o Project management and supervising and coordinating work.
o Planning future development consistent with strategic business objectives.
o Coordinating with vendors in preparation of the tender/quotations.
o Giving an answer to emergencies or urgent issues because they arise appropriately.
o Direct and oversee the actions of FM Business Development Department, aiming at identifying, analyzing and recommending specific work at home opportunities for the profitable diversification and growth of FM.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Engineering Degree / Graduate with MBA in Marketing or Sales with min. 5-6 yrs of exp. in UAE
· Proven Sales experience within Facility Management in Real estate business in Abu Dhabi
· Vast contact with Facilities Management practices & solutions.
· Solid knowing of HS&E guidelines, asset & space & cost management.
· Must have working knowledge / rules & regulation/approval processing with PROPERTY Authority, Municipality, Civil Defense & other governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi
· Experience with to generate leads and prospect management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the capability to call, connect, and connect to potential prospects
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses a lively, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
· In a position to professionally and confidently talk to C-Level Executives
· 3 to 4 years of cold calling experience; previous experience within an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; understanding of sales process from initiation to close
· Capability to work independently or being an active person in a team
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
· can speak and understand Arabic
· UAE driving license essential
Expected Start Date: 15/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED7,500.00 – AED8,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here