Business Development Executive (Amenities Management history)
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing work at home opportunities; coordinating business era actions; developing customized targeted product sales methods
· Building business human relationships with current and clients
· Understanding client requirements and offering options and support; answering possible client queries and follow-up call queries; responding to customer requests for proposals (RFPs)
· Creating informative presentations; providing and presenting information to clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, industry events, and conferences
· Generating and sustaining a list/data source of prospect customers; maintaining a data source (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of potential customer details
· Cold calling; making several outbound calls to clients; closing product sales and working with your client through the closing procedure
· Getting together with all quotas for frosty, active, inactive phone calls, appointments, and interviews; conference or exceeding annual product sales objectives
· Sustaining a pipeline of most sales management
· Securing and closing brand new MEP and building servicing agreements in Abu Dhabi .
· Job costing, tenders, prices and industrial documentation.
· BD Executive is involved with both strategic preparing & day-to-day operations, with regards to structures and premises particularly.
· Procurement and contract administration, Maintenance & procedure, Asset Management, Engineering and planning, Contracts Management, Customer Help Desks, Price & performance Management, constructing trades and grounds upkeep; Cleaning & security; Communications and utilities infrastructure; Space administration.
· A solid understanding of M&Electronic and tough and soft FM providers as well a thorough appreciation of the tender procedure in relation to commercial and open public sector procurement may also be key features you will have to demonstrate
· Collaborating with management on sales targets, preparing, and forecasting; maintaining brief- and long-term business growth programs
· BD Executive can be mixed up in following routines;
o Preparing paperwork to place out tenders
o Task administration and supervising and coordinating function.
o Planning future development consistent with strategic business goals.
o Coordinating with suppliers in preparing of the tender/quotations.
o Giving an answer to emergencies or urgent problems because they arise appropriately.
o Immediate and oversee the actions of FM Business Growth Section, aiming at identifying, analyzing and recommending specific work at home opportunities for the lucrative diversification and growth associated with FM.
Specifications and Qualifications
· Engineering Diploma / Graduate with MBA in Marketing and advertising or Product sales with min. 5-6 yrs of exp. in UAE
· Proven Product sales experience within Facility Administration in Real estate business in Abu Dhabi
· Vast contact with Facilities Management procedures & options.
· Solid knowing of HS&Electronic guidelines, asset & room & cost administration.
· Must have working knowledge / guidelines & regulation/acceptance processing with PROPERTY Authority, Municipality, Civil Protection & additional governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi
· Encounter with to generate leads and prospect administration
· Superb verbal and written conversation skills; the opportunity to call, link, and interact with potential prospects
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses a lively, outgoing, and helpful demeanor
· In a position to professionally and confidently talk to C-Degree Executives
· 3 to 4 years of chilly calling experience; previous encounter within an outbound call middle, inside sales encounter, or related sales encounter; knowledge of sales procedure from initiation to near
· Capability to work individually or being an active person in a group
· Strong computer abilities, including Microsoft Workplace Suite (Phrase, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce encounter desired
· can speak and realize Arabic
· UAE generating license essential
Expected Start Time: 15/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Income: AED7,500.00 – AED8,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here