Business Development Executive (Facilities Management background)
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing work at home opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized focused sales strategies
· Building business relationships with current and clients
· Understanding client needs and providing solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; giving an answer to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
· Developing informative presentations; providing and presenting information to clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, industry events, and conferences
· Producing and keeping a list/database of prospect clients; sustaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of potential customer information
· Cold phoning; producing multiple outbound calls to clients; closing sales and dealing with your client through the closing process
· Conference all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
· Sustaining a pipeline of most sales administration
· Securing and closing new MEP and building maintenance contracts in Abu Dhabi .
· Job costing, tenders, pricing and commercial documentation.
· BD Executive is involved with both strategic preparing & day-to-day operations, with regards to buildings and premises particularly.
· Procurement and contract management, Maintenance & operation, Asset Management, Engineering and planning, Contracts Management, Client Assist Desks, Cost & performance Management, constructing trades and grounds maintenance; Cleaning & security; Communications and utilities infrastructure; Space management.
· A solid knowledge of M&E and hard and soft FM services aswell a thorough appreciation of the tender process in relation to commercial and public sector procurement may also be key attributes you will have to demonstrate
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; preserving short- and long-term business development plans
· BD Executive can be involved in the subsequent activities;
o Planning documents to place out tenders
o Project management and supervising and coordinating work.
o Planning future development consistent with strategic business objectives.
o Coordinating with vendors in preparation of the tender/quotations.
o Giving an answer to emergencies or urgent issues because they arise appropriately.
o Direct and oversee the actions of FM Business Development Department, aiming at determining, analyzing and recommending particular work at home opportunities for the lucrative diversification and growth associated with FM.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Engineering Degree / Graduate with MBA in Marketing or Sales with min. 5-6 yrs of exp. in UAE
· Proven Sales experience within Facility Management in Real estate business in Abu Dhabi
· Vast contact with Facilities Management practices & solutions.
· Solid knowing of HS&E guidelines, asset & space & cost management.
· Must have functioning knowledge / rules & regulation/approval processing with PROPERTY Authority, Municipality, Civil Defense & other governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi
· Experience with to generate leads and prospect management
· Excellent verbal and composed communication skills; the opportunity to call, link, and interact with potential prospects
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses a lively, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
· In a position to professionally and confidently talk to C-Level Executives
· 3 to 4 years of cold contacting experience; previous experience within an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or associated sales experience; understanding of sales process from initiation to close
· Capability to work independently or being an active person in a team
· Strong computer skills, which includes Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience favored
· can speak and realize Arabic
· UAE generating license essential
Expected Begin Date: 15/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED7,500.00 – AED8,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here