Business Advancement Executive (Facilities Management background)
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing work at home opportunities; coordinating company generation activities; developing personalized focused sales strategies
· Building company relationships with present and clients
· Understanding client requirements and providing solutions and assistance; answering potential client questions and follow-up contact questions; giving an answer to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
· Developing informative presentations; providing and presenting info to clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, industry events, and conferences
· Producing and keeping a list/database of prospect clients; sustaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of potential customer details
· Cold calling; producing multiple outbound phone calls to clients; closing sales and dealing with your client through the closing process
· Conference all quotas for cold, active, inactive phone calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales objectives
· Sustaining a pipeline of most sales administration
· Securing and closing new MEP and building maintenance contracts in Abu Dhabi .
· Work costing, tenders, pricing and commercial documentation.
· BD Executive is involved with both strategic preparing & day-to-day operations, with regards to buildings and premises particularly.
· Procurement and contract management, Maintenance & operation, Asset Management, Engineering and planning, Contracts Management, Client Assist Desks, Cost & performance Management, constructing trades and grounds maintenance; Cleaning & security; Communications and utilities infrastructure; Room management.
· A solid knowledge of M&E and hard and soft FM providers as well a thorough appreciation of the tender process in relation to commercial and public sector procurement may also be key attributes you will have to demonstrate
· Collaborating with management on sales targets, planning, and forecasting; preserving short- and long-term company growth plans
· BD Executive can be involved in the subsequent activities;
o Planning documents to place out tenders
o Project management and supervising and coordinating function.
o Planning future development consistent with strategic company objectives.
o Coordinating with vendors in preparing of the tender/quotations.
o Giving an answer to emergencies or urgent issues because they arise appropriately.
o Direct and oversee the actions of FM Business Growth Department, aiming at determining, analyzing and recommending particular work at home opportunities for the lucrative diversification and growth associated with FM.
Specifications and Qualifications
· Engineering Degree / Graduate with MBA in Marketing or Sales with min. 5-6 yrs of exp. in UAE
· Proven Sales encounter within Facility Management in Real estate business in Abu Dhabi
· Vast contact with Facilities Management practices & solutions.
· Solid knowing of HS&E guidelines, asset & room & cost management.
· Must have working information / rules & regulation/approval processing with PROPERTY Authority, Municipality, Civil Defense & other governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi
· Experience with to generate leads and prospect management
· Superb verbal and composed communication skills; the opportunity to call, link, and interact with potential prospects
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses a lively, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
· In a position to professionally and confidently talk to C-Degree Executives
· 3 to 4 years of cold contacting experience; previous experience within an outbound contact center, inside sales encounter, or related sales encounter; understanding of sales process from initiation to close up
· Capability to function independently or being an active person in a team
· Strong personal computer skills, which includes Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce encounter favored
· can speak and realize Arabic
· UAE generating license essential
Expected Begin Date: 15/09/2021
Work Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED7,500.00 – AED8,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here