Business Development Executive
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing work at home opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
· Building business relationships with current and clients
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; giving an answer to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
· Creating informative presentations; delivering and presenting information to clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, industry events, and conferences
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of potential customer information
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to clients; closing sales and dealing with your client through the closing process
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
· Maintaining a pipeline of sales administration
· Securing and closing new MEP and building maintenance contracts in Abu Dhabi .
· Job costing, tenders, pricing and commercial documentation.
· BD Executive is involved with both strategic planning & day-to-day operations, with regards to buildings and premises particularly.
· Procurement and contract management, Maintenance & operation, Asset Management, Engineering and planning, Contracts Management, Client Help Desks, Cost & performance Management, building trades and grounds maintenance; Cleaning & security; Communications and utilities infrastructure; Space management.
· A solid knowledge of M&E and hard and soft FM services aswell a thorough appreciation of the tender process in relation to commercial and public sector procurement may also be key attributes you need to demonstrate
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
· BD Executive can be mixed up in following activities;
o Preparing documents to place out tenders
o Project management and supervising and coordinating work.
o Planning future development consistent with strategic business objectives.
o Coordinating with vendors in preparation of the tender/quotations.
o Giving an answer to emergencies or urgent issues because they arise appropriately.
o Immediate and oversee the actions of FM Business Growth Section, aiming at identifying, analyzing and recommending specific work at home opportunities for the profitable diversification and growth of FM.
Specifications and Qualifications
· Engineering Diploma / Graduate with MBA in Marketing and advertising or Product sales with min. 5-6 yrs of exp. in UAE
· Proven Product sales experience within Facility Administration in Real estate business in Abu Dhabi
· Vast contact with Facilities Management procedures & options.
· Solid knowing of HS&Electronic guidelines, asset & room & cost administration.
· Must have working knowledge / guidelines & regulation/acceptance processing with PROPERTY Authority, Municipality, Civil Protection & additional governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi
· Encounter with to generate leads and prospect administration
· Superb verbal and written conversation skills; the capability to call, connect, and connect to potential prospects
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses a dynamic, outgoing, and helpful demeanor
· In a position to professionally and confidently talk to C-Degree Executives
· 3 to 4 years of cool calling experience; previous encounter within an outbound call middle, inside sales encounter, or related sales encounter; knowledge of sales procedure from initiation to near
· Capability to work individually or being an active person in a group
· Strong computer abilities, including Microsoft Workplace Suite (Phrase, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce encounter preferred
· can speak and understand Arabic
· UAE driving license essential
Job Types: Full-period, Permanent
Income: AED7,500.00 – AED8,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here