Business Advancement Executive
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing work at home opportunities; coordinating business era routines; developing customized targeted product sales methods
· Building business human relationships with current and clients
· Understanding client requirements and offering options and support; answering possible client queries and follow-up call queries; responding to customer requests for proposals (RFPs)
· Creating informative presentations; providing and presenting information to clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, industry events, and conferences
· Generating and preserving a list/data source of prospect customers; maintaining a data source (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of potential customer details
· Cold calling; making several outbound calls to clients; closing product sales and working with your client through the closing procedure
· Getting together with all quotas for frosty, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
· Sustaining a pipeline of most sales administration
· Securing and closing new MEP and building maintenance contracts in Abu Dhabi .
· Work costing, tenders, prices and industrial documentation.
· BD Executive is involved with both strategic preparing & day-to-day operations, with regards to structures and premises particularly.
· Procurement and contract management, Maintenance & operation, Asset Management, Engineering and planning, Contracts Management, Client Assist Desks, Cost & performance Management, constructing trades and grounds maintenance; Cleaning & security; Communications and utilities infrastructure; Space management.
· A solid knowledge of M&E and hard and soft FM services aswell a thorough appreciation of the tender process in relation to commercial and public sector procurement may also be key attributes you will have to demonstrate
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; keeping short- and long-term business development plans
· BD Executive can be involved in the adhering to activities;
o Planning documents to place out tenders
o Project management and supervising and coordinating work.
o Planning future development consistent with strategic business objectives.
o Coordinating with vendors in preparation of the tender/quotations.
o Giving an answer to emergencies or urgent problems because they arise appropriately.
o Immediate and oversee those activities of FM Business Growth Section, aiming at identifying, analyzing and recommending specific work at home opportunities for the lucrative diversification and growth associated with FM.
Specifications and Qualifications
· Engineering Diploma / Graduate with MBA in Marketing and advertising or Product sales with min. 5-6 yrs of exp. in UAE
· Proven Product sales experience within Facility Administration in Real estate business in Abu Dhabi
· Vast contact with Facilities Management procedures & options.
· Solid knowing of HS&Electronic guidelines, asset & room & cost administration.
· Must have working knowledge / guidelines & regulation/acceptance processing with PROPERTY Authority, Municipality, Civil Defense & additional governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi
· Knowledge with to generate leads and prospect administration
· Superb verbal and written conversation skills; the opportunity to call, link, and interact with potential prospects
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses a lively, outgoing, and helpful demeanor
· In a position to professionally and confidently talk to C-Degree Executives
· 3 to 4 years of chilly calling experience; previous encounter within an outbound call middle, inside sales knowledge, or related sales expertise; knowledge of sales procedure from initiation to near
· Capability to work individually or being an active person in a group
· Strong computer abilities, including Microsoft Workplace Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience desired
· can speak and realize Arabic
· UAE generating license essential
Job Types: Full-period, Permanent
Income: AED7,500.00 – AED8,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here