Business Development Executive
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing work at home opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
· Building business relationships with current and clients
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; giving an answer to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
· Creating informative presentations; delivering and presenting information to clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, industry events, and conferences
· Creating and maintaining a list/data source of prospect customers; maintaining a data source (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of potential customer details
· Cold calling; making several outbound calls to clients; closing product sales and working with your client through the closing procedure
· Meeting all quotas for frosty, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
· Maintaining a pipeline of most sales administration
· Securing and closing new MEP and building maintenance contracts in Abu Dhabi .
· Work costing, tenders, prices and industrial documentation.
· BD Executive is involved with both strategic planning & day-to-day operations, with regards to buildings and premises particularly.
· Procurement and contract administration, Maintenance & procedure, Asset Management, Engineering and planning, Contracts Management, Customer Help Desks, Price & performance Administration, building trades and grounds maintenance; Cleaning & security; Communications and utilities infrastructure; Space administration.
· A powerful understanding of M&Electronic and tough and soft FM providers as well a thorough appreciation of the tender procedure in terms of commercial and open public sector procurement will also be key features you will have to demonstrate
· Collaborating with management on sales targets, preparation, and forecasting; maintaining brief- and long-term business growth programs
· BD Executive can also be mixed up in following routines;
o Preparing paperwork to place out tenders
o Task administration and supervising and coordinating function.
o Planning future development consistent with strategic business goals.
o Coordinating with suppliers in preparing of the tender/quotations.
o Giving an answer to emergencies or urgent issues because they arise appropriately.
o Immediate and oversee those activities of FM Business Growth Section, aiming at identifying, analyzing and recommending specific work at home opportunities for the profitable diversification and growth of FM.
Specifications and Qualifications
· Engineering Diploma / Graduate with MBA in Marketing and advertising or Product sales with min. 5-6 yrs of exp. in UAE
· Proven Product sales experience within Facility Administration in Real estate business in Abu Dhabi
· Vast contact with Facilities Management procedures & options.
· Solid understanding of HS&Electronic guidelines, asset & room & cost administration.
· Needs to have working knowledge / guidelines & regulation/acceptance processing with REAL-ESTATE Authority, Municipality, Civil Defense & additional governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi
· Knowledge with to generate leads and prospect administration
· Superb verbal and written conversation skills; the opportunity to call, connect, and connect to potential prospects
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses a lively, outgoing, and helpful demeanor
· In a position to professionally and confidently keep in touch with C-Degree Executives
· 3 to 4 years of chilly calling experience; previous knowledge within an outbound call middle, inside sales expertise, or related sales encounter; knowledge of sales procedure from initiation to near
· Power to work individually or being an active person in a group
· Strong computer abilities, including Microsoft Workplace Suite (Phrase, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce knowledge preferred
· can speak and understand Arabic
· UAE driving license essential
Job Types: Full-period, Permanent
Income: AED7,500.00 – AED8,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here