Business Advancement Executive
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing work at home opportunities; coordinating business era actions; developing customized targeted product sales strategies
· Building company relationships with present and clients
· Understanding client requirements and offering options and support; answering possible client queries and follow-up call queries; responding to customer requests for proposals (RFPs)
· Creating informative presentations; providing and presenting information to clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, industry events, and conferences
· Generating and keeping a list/database of prospect clients; sustaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of potential customer details
· Cold calling; producing multiple outbound calls to clients; closing product sales and working with your client through the closing procedure
· Conference all quotas for cold, energetic, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; conference or exceeding annual product sales goals
· Sustaining a pipeline of most sales management
· Securing and closing brand new MEP and building servicing contracts in Abu Dhabi .
· Work costing, tenders, pricing and industrial documentation.
· BD Executive is involved with both strategic preparing & day-to-day operations, with regards to buildings and premises particularly.
· Procurement and contract management, Maintenance & procedure, Asset Management, Engineering and planning, Contracts Management, Customer Help Desks, Price & performance Management, constructing trades and grounds upkeep; Cleaning & security; Communications and utilities infrastructure; Space management.
· A solid understanding of M&Electronic and hard and soft FM providers as well a thorough appreciation of the tender procedure in relation to commercial and open public sector procurement may also be key features you will have to demonstrate
· Collaborating with management on product sales goals, planning, and forecasting; preserving short- and long-term business growth plans
· BD Executive can be mixed up in following routines;
o Planning documents to place out tenders
o Task management and supervising and coordinating function.
o Planning future development consistent with strategic company objectives.
o Coordinating with vendors in preparation of the tender/quotations.
o Giving an answer to emergencies or urgent problems because they arise appropriately.
o Immediate and oversee the actions of FM Business Growth Section, aiming at identifying, analyzing and recommending specific work at home opportunities for the lucrative diversification and growth associated with FM.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Engineering Diploma / Graduate with MBA in Marketing or Product sales with min. 5-6 yrs of exp. in UAE
· Proven Product sales encounter within Facility Management in Real estate business in Abu Dhabi
· Vast contact with Facilities Management practices & options.
· Solid knowing of HS&Electronic suggestions, asset & space & price management.
· Must have working information / rules & regulation/approval processing with PROPERTY Authority, Municipality, Civil Protection & additional governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi
· Encounter with to generate leads and prospect management
· Superb verbal and composed communication skills; the opportunity to call, link, and interact with potential prospects
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses a lively, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
· In a position to professionally and confidently talk to C-Degree Executives
· 3 to 4 years of cold contacting experience; previous experience within an outbound call middle, inside sales encounter, or related sales encounter; knowledge of sales procedure from initiation to near
· Capability to function independently or being an active person in a group
· Strong personal computer skills, including Microsoft Workplace Suite (Phrase, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce encounter favored
· can speak and realize Arabic
· UAE generating license essential
Job Types: Full-period, Permanent
Salary: AED7,500.00 – AED8,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here