Business Development Executive
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing work at home opportunities; coordinating business generation routines; developing customized targeted product sales strategies
· Building company relationships with present and potential customers
· Understanding client requirements and providing solutions and assistance; answering potential client queries and follow-up call queries; responding to customer requests for proposals (RFPs)
· Creating informative presentations; delivering and presenting details to clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, industry events, and conferences
· Creating and maintaining a list/data source of prospect customers; maintaining a data source (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of potential customer information
· Cold phoning; making multiple outbound phone calls to clients; closing product sales and working with your client through the closing procedure
· Conference all quotas for cool, active, inactive phone calls, appointments, and interviews; conference or exceeding annual product sales goals
· Maintaining a pipeline of most sales administration
· Securing and closing brand new MEP and developing maintenance contracts in Abu Dhabi.
· Work costing, tenders, prices and industrial documentation.
· BD Executive is involved with both strategic preparing & day-to-day operations, with regards to structures and premises particularly.
· Procurement and agreement management, Maintenance & procedure, Asset Management, Engineering and planning, Contracts Management, Customer Help Desks, Price & performance Management, creating trades and grounds upkeep; Cleaning & security; Communications and utilities infrastructure; Space management.
· A strong knowledge of M&Electronic and tough and soft FM providers as well a thorough appreciation of the tender procedure in relation to commercial and open public sector procurement may also be key features you will have to demonstrate
· Collaborating with administration on sales goals, preparing, and forecasting; maintaining brief- and long-term business growth plans
· BD Executive can be mixed up in following activities;
o Preparing documents to place out tenders
o Project administration and coordinating and supervising function.
o Planning future development consistent with strategic business goals.
o Coordinating with suppliers in preparing of the tender/quotations.
o Giving an answer to emergencies or urgent problems because they arise appropriately.
o Direct and oversee the actions of FM Business Growth Section, aiming at identifying, analyzing and recommending specific work at home opportunities for the lucrative diversification and growth associated with FM.
Specifications and Qualifications
· Engineering Degree / Graduate with MBA in Advertising or Sales with min. 5-6 yrs of exp. in UAE
· Proven Sales encounter within Facility Administration in Real estate business in Abu Dhabi
· Vast contact with Facilities Management procedures & solutions.
· Solid knowing of HS&E suggestions, asset & room & cost administration.
· Must have working knowledge / guidelines & regulation/acceptance processing with PROPERTY Authority, Municipality, Civil Protection & additional governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi
· Experience with to generate leads and prospect administration
· Excellent verbal and written communication abilities; the opportunity to call, link, and connect to potential customers
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses a lively, outgoing, and helpful demeanor
· In a position to professionally and confidently talk to C-Level Executives
· 3 to 4 years of cold contacting experience; previous experience within an outbound call middle, inside sales encounter, or related sales encounter; knowledge of sales procedure from initiation to near
· Capability to work independently or even as an active person in a team
· Strong computer abilities, including Microsoft Workplace Suite (Phrase, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce encounter preferred
· Arabic Speaking the must
· UAE driving permit a must
Application Deadline: 19/12/2020
Expected Start Time: 19/12/2020
Work Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Salary: AED6,000.00 – AED7,000.00 per month
- Remote interview process
Apply for this job Click here