Business Advancement Executive
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing work at home opportunities; coordinating business era actions; developing customized targeted product sales methods
· Building business human relationships with current and clients
· Understanding client requirements and offering options and support; answering possible client queries and follow-up call queries; responding to customer requests for proposals (RFPs)
· Creating informative presentations; providing and presenting information to clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, industry events, and conferences
· Generating and sustaining a list/data source of prospect customers; maintaining a data source (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of potential customer details
· Cold calling; making several outbound calls to clients; closing product sales and working with your client through the closing procedure
· Getting together with all quotas for cool, active, inactive phone calls, appointments, and interviews; conference or exceeding annual product sales objectives
· Sustaining a pipeline of most sales management
· Securing and closing brand new MEP and building servicing agreements in Abu Dhabi .
· Job costing, tenders, prices and industrial documentation.
· BD Executive is involved with both strategic preparing & day-to-day operations, with regards to structures and premises particularly.
· Procurement and contract administration, Maintenance & procedure, Asset Management, Engineering and planning, Contracts Management, Customer Help Desks, Price & performance Management, constructing trades and grounds upkeep; Cleaning & security; Communications and utilities infrastructure; Space administration.
· A solid understanding of M&Electronic and tough and soft FM providers as well a thorough appreciation of the tender procedure in relation to commercial and open public sector procurement may also be key features you will have to demonstrate
· Collaborating with management on sales targets, preparation, and forecasting; maintaining brief- and long-term business growth programs
· BD Executive can be mixed up in following routines;
o Preparing paperwork to place out tenders
o Task administration and supervising and coordinating function.
o Planning future development consistent with strategic business goals.
o Coordinating with suppliers in preparing of the tender/quotations.
o Giving an answer to emergencies or urgent problems because they arise appropriately.
o Immediate and oversee the actions of FM Business Growth Section, aiming at identifying, analyzing and recommending specific work at home opportunities for the lucrative diversification and growth associated with FM.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Engineering Degree / Graduate with MBA in Marketing or Sales with min. 5-6 yrs of exp. in UAE
· Proven Sales experience within Facility Management in Real estate business in Abu Dhabi
· Vast contact with Facilities Management practices & solutions.
· Solid knowing of HS&E guidelines, asset & space & cost management.
· Must have functioning knowledge / rules & regulation/approval processing with PROPERTY Authority, Municipality, Civil Defense & other governmental authorities in Abu Dhabi
· Experience with to generate leads and prospect management
· Excellent verbal and composed communication skills; the opportunity to call, link, and interact with potential prospects
· Persuasive and goal-oriented
· Possesses a lively, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
· In a position to professionally and confidently talk to C-Level Executives
· 3 to 4 years of cold contacting experience; previous experience within an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or associated sales experience; understanding of sales process from initiation to close
· Capability to work independently or being an active person in a team
· Strong computer skills, which includes Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience favored
· Arabic Speaking essential
· UAE driving license essential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED9,000.00 – AED9,500.00 monthly
- Business Developments: 5 years (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Apply for this job Click here