Business Development Executive with Facilities Management Experience
Job Purpose :
- Business Development Executive with a Facilities Management background necessary to direct and oversee the actions of FM Strategy & Business Development Department.
- Exploring new market opportunities by identifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales choices for pest control, sterilization and cleaning, property & general maintenance.
- Develop business growth plans for General Maintenance, Cleaning, Pest Real and Control Estate Management Activities.
- Develop and keep maintaining an excellent relationship with clients with an objective to improve revenue for the business which might include negotiating rates, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly contracts, etc
- Will identify, analyse and recommend specific work at home opportunities for the profitable diversification and growth of FM in the UAE.
- Manage and keep maintaining the strategic planning process & Coordinate the development and implementation of plans to aid the strategic vision and direction established by the Board of Directors.
- Provide plans & help out with identifying appropriate subcontracting to operate a vehicle various growth initiatives.
- Prospect new clients and keep maintaining existing customers relationship within the commercial facilities Management M industry.
- Collaborate with the Senior Management to get ready and implement the business’s Marketing and Business Development Plan and technique for meeting business goals.
- least 3-5 years of progressive business development, sales, experience in the Facilities Management particularly.
- Candidate must have Sales / Marketing expertise and skills.
- Ought to be highly flexible and adaptable and in a position to utilize a multicultural workforce effectively.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Holding a driving License.
Expected Start Date: 03/07/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED6,000.00 monthly
- business development executive: three years (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here