Business Development Officer – Facility Management
Job Location: Abu Dhabi.
Candidates currently in UAE is highly preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
- BDM will undoubtedly be in charge of building new key customer relationships along with identifying home based business opportunities to supply facility management services.
- In charge of arranging client meetings, visiting suppliers & consultants and generally opening the entranceway for the business technical teams to build up proposals for are well as attending industry functions, arranging marketing events.
- Securing and closing new MEP/ building and Civil maintenance contracts in UAE.
- Home based business development, and handling existing accounts, renewals and contracts. Job costing, tenders, pricing and commercial documentation.
- BDO will be involved with both strategic preparing & day-to-day operations, with regards to buildings and premises particularly. Regions of responsibility include soft & likely; hard services: contract management & Asset Management,
- Planning and Engineering
- Cost & performance Management
- A solid knowledge of market requirements and hard and soft FM services aswell a thorough appreciation of the tender process in relation to commercial aspects.
Should have sound knowledge in the below:
- Preparing documents to place out tenders for contractors
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors.comparing and
- Calculating charges for required goods or services to attain maximum affordability.
- Planning future development consistent with strategic business goals.leading and
- Managing change to make sure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Liaising with tenants of commercial attributes.
- Immediate and oversee the actions of FM Strategy & Business Development Section, aiming at identifying, analyzing and recommending specific work at home opportunities for the profitable diversification and growth of FM.
- Provide leadership and guidance to department employees to make sure effective and efficient flow of work.
Additional Mandatory Specifications :
- Engineering Diploma / Graduate with h 7-8 yrs of exp. in UAE
- Proven Product sales experience within Facility Administration in UAE
- Vast contact with Facilities Management procedures & options.
- Solid knowing of HS&Electronic guidelines, asset & room & cost administration.
- Encountered in securing Mechanical, Electric or HVAC service agreements
- Solid conversation, presentation, reporting and period management abilities
- Proven Company Development knowledge in UAE marketplace in Facility Administration.
Income: AED7,000.00 – AED10,000.00 monthly
Job Types: Full-period, Permanent
Salary: AED7,000.00 – AED10,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here