A respected Fire & Basic safety & Facility Management Team who are concentrating on commercial and home portfolios across UAE will be wanting to expand its essential in-house Fire & Security, Facility Management & Drinking water Treatment Team division.
Presently offering career possibilities in Abu Dhabi we have been seeking the below opportunities
Business Programmer – Amenities Servicing.
Functions and Duties:
- In charge of sourcing new task leads, market cleverness, tendering, and bids for brand new FM projects over the UAE.
- MEP Specialized knowledge electromechanical, mainly within fit-out medium-rise and projects structures for an annual service contract.
- Identify clients in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi marketplace and complete appropriate analysis on the potential client’s business and program requirements
- Maintaining the business enterprise relation with CLIENTS (Services Management, Owners Association, Federal government Sector, Banks, Universities Factories etc) to guarantee the participation in every of the tenders getting open to estimate for the scope of function.
- Ensure the timely renewals of AMCs by complementing certain requirements of property to make sure building safety. Consistent customer visits to obtain leads from the prevailing portfolio to include more AMC/Fitout careers.
- Hunting projects and conference the MEP engineers to bring in our items
- Proficiency in generating company through end-customers like MEP Contractors, Programmers, Facilities Management businesses or End-customers
- Scheduling meetings with worries for company launch, being area of the tender, delivering the estimation for task/ maintenance, quotation submission, evaluation of market exercise to supply the best cost, normal follow-ups on the operating job award, negotiation, and transformation to company.
- Experience in selling Upkeep & Service agreements for MEP Amenities and Fire & specifically; Security items(Fire Alarm, Sprinklers, Fuel Suppressions, Deluge, CCTV, ACS, etc)
- To aid in the growth of business approaches for the facilities administration department and growth of business with regards to other specialized departments, viz, MEP, ELV, FLS, and WT, etc.
- To meet up interact and secure possible new and existing clients and customers to expand the service management business avenues.
- To Lead the Servicing Project function in giving a preventive and reactive, multi-skilled servicing service for Facilities Administration Projects.
- To solve issues raised linked to the Facilities Administration Department’s operations also to make sure that all raised problems are managed professionally and regularly.
- To utilize CAFM solution also to update information (both tough copies and digital paperwork) including however, not limited by work orders, stock, and preventive maintenance types.
- To wait site surveys also to get ready estimates and industrial offers based on-web site and asset lists.
- To check out up with leads on new tasks submitted and to near the orders.
- To program & execute the continuing work within scope within the allocated period & budget.
- Preparing specialized presentations that explain services and products of the ongoing organization to clients or prospective clients.
- Establishing new provider and accounts accounts by determining potential customers; planning and organizing product sales call plan.
- To Liaise with suitable personnel (Client, maintenance group, etc.) to solve issues associated with either service or even design installation. Contributing to team development as required.keeping and
- Building effective client relationships.
- Talking about costing with the estimation group, submitting pricing and estimates instead with the received consumer inquiries on time.
- Determining enhancements by analyzing providers or products offered and propose adjustments in equipment, processes, or usage of services or materials.
- Anticipating the customers’/customers’ needs and providing suitable solutions or suggestions the meet their specifications. Or demonstrating proposed price reductions.
- Staying up to date with the marketplace trends and problems in the industry pertinent to FM products.
- Coordinating with the credit score control group and following through to Credit Facility program for newly acquired clients/clients.
- Maintaining specialized and professional information by going to educational workshops; reviewing expert publications; establishing personal systems; take part in expert societies.
- Adding to team hard work by accomplishing related outcomes as required.
Qualifications and Experience Specifications
- Engineering graduate with at the very least 5 years’ encounter in facilities administration in Abu Dhabi marketplace.
- Superb written and verbal conversation skills, including facilitation of team presentations
- Advancement and problem-solving skills offering the ability to create and propose equipment-centered solutions for customers
- Will need to have an intense but expert and pro-active method of sales.
- Be capable of remove quantity, BOQ, and testimonials of MEP drawings
- Acquainted with the neighborhood market, MEP contractors, experts, etc.
- Good conversation abilities
- A legitimate UAE driving permit is crucial.
- Certified Maintenance and Dependability Professional (CMRP) can be an benefit
- Easier to understand both English and Arabic (Arabic speaking can be an added benefit)
- The work location will undoubtedly be Abu Dhabi
Just the eligible experience applicant need to apply. we will not consider another cv apart from experience holder Send your CV to cv.gigauh(@)gmail.com
Please mention within the topic line Business Programmer – Facilities Upkeep.
Work Type: Full-period
- Experience Product sales Management, AMCs, Facilities Administration : 5 yrs (Favored)
- Business Growth in Facilities Maintenance : 5 many years (Favored)
- Annual upkeep contract/Project Sales: 5 yrs (Favored)
Education and learning:
- Bachelor’s (Favored)
- Abu Dhabi (Favored)
- UAE Generating (Favored)
Apply for this job Click here