A respected Fire & Safety & Facility Management Group that are concentrating on commercial and residential portfolios across UAE is wanting to expand its integral in-house Fire & Safety, Facility Management & Water Treatment Group division.
Currently offering career opportunities in Abu Dhabi we have been seeking the below positions
Business Developer – Facilities Maintenance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In charge of sourcing new project leads, market intelligence, tendering, and bids for new FM projects over the UAE.
- MEP Technical knowledge electromechanical, mainly in fit-out medium-rise and projects buildings for an annual service contract.
- Identify clients in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and service needs
- Maintaining the business enterprise relation with CLIENTS (Facilities Management, Owners Association, Government Sector, Banks, Schools Factories etc) to guarantee the participation in every of the tenders being available to quote for the scope of work.
- Ensure the timely renewals of AMCs by matching certain requirements of property to make sure building safety. Consistent client visits to obtain leads from the prevailing portfolio to include more AMC/Fitout jobs.
- Hunting projects and meeting the MEP engineers to introduce our products
- Proficiency in generating business through end-users like MEP Contractors, Developers, Facilities Management companies or End-users
- Scheduling meetings with concerns for company introduction, being area of the tender, providing the estimation for project/ maintenance, quotation submission, analysis of market practice to supply the best cost, regular follow-ups on the working job award, negotiation, and conversion to business.
- Experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts for MEP Facilities and Fire & specifically; Security products(Fire Alarm, Sprinklers, Gas Suppressions, Deluge, CCTV, ACS, etc)
- To aid in the development of business approaches for the facilities management department and expansion of business with regards to other technical departments, viz, MEP, ELV, FLS, and WT, etc.
- To meet up interact and secure potential new and existing customers and clients to expand the facility management business avenues.
- To Lead the Maintenance Project function in providing a preventive and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service for Facilities Management Projects.
- To solve issues raised linked to the Facilities Management Department’s operations also to make sure that all raised issues are handled professionally and regularly.
- To utilize CAFM solution also to update records (both hard copies and digital documents) including however, not limited by work orders, inventory, and preventive maintenance forms.
- To wait site surveys also to prepare estimates and commercial offers based on-site and asset lists.
- To check out up with prospects on new projects submitted also to close the orders.
- To plan & execute the ongoing work in scope within the allocated time & budget.
- Preparing technical presentations that explain products of the ongoing company to customers or prospective clients.
- Establishing new service and accounts accounts by identifying potential prospects; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- To Liaise with appropriate personnel (Client, maintenance team, etc.) to solve issues associated with either service or design installation. Adding to team growth as required.
- Building effective customer relationships.
- Discussing costing with the estimation team, submitting pricing and quotes instead with the received customer inquiries promptly.
- Determining improvements by analyzing services or equipment offered and propose changes in equipment, processes, or usage of services or materials.
- Anticipating the customers’/clients’ needs and providing appropriate solutions or recommendations the meet their requirements. Or demonstrating proposed cost reductions.
- Staying up to date with the marketplace trends and conditions in the field pertinent to FM products.
- Coordinating with the credit control team and following through to Credit Facility application for newly acquired customers/clients.
- Maintaining technical and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; take part in professional societies.
- Adding to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Engineering graduate with at the very least 5 years’ experience in facilities management in Abu Dhabi market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Innovation and problem-solving skills offering the capability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Be capable of remove quantity, BOQ, and reviews of MEP drawings
- Familiar with the neighborhood market, MEP contractors, consultants, etc.
- Good communication skills
- A valid UAE driving license is crucial.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) can be an advantage
- Easier to know both English and Arabic (Arabic speaking can be an added advantage)
- The working job location will undoubtedly be Abu Dhabi
have an aggressive but professional and pro-active method of sales
the eligible experience candidate have to apply
Only. we shall not consider another cv apart from experience holder Send your CV to cv.gigauh(@)gmail.com
Please mention in the topic line Business Developer – Facilities Maintenance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Experience Sales Management, AMCs, Facilities Management : 5 years (Preferred)
- Business Development in Facilities Maintenance : 5 years (Preferred)
- Annual maintenance contract/Project Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- UAE Driving (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here