A respected Fire & Basic safety & Facility Management Team who are concentrating on commercial and home portfolios across UAE will be wanting to expand its essential in-house Fire & Security, Facility Management & Drinking water Treatment Team division.
Presently offering career possibilities in Abu Dhabi we have been seeking the below opportunities
Business Developer – Amenities Servicing.
Roles and Duties:
- In charge of sourcing new task leads, market cleverness, tendering, and bids for brand new FM projects over the UAE.
- MEP Specialized knowledge electromechanical, mainly within fit-out medium-rise and projects structures for an annual service contract.
- Identify clients in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi marketplace and complete appropriate analysis on the potential client’s business and assistance needs
- Sustaining the business enterprise relation with CLIENTS (Services Management, Owners Association, Federal government Sector, Banks, Universities Factories etc) to guarantee the participation in every of the tenders getting open to estimate for the scope of function.
- Ensure the timely renewals of AMCs by complementing certain requirements of property to make sure building safety. Consistent customer visits to obtain leads from the prevailing portfolio to include more AMC/Fitout careers.
- Hunting tasks and conference the MEP engineers to bring in our products
- Proficiency in generating company through end-customers like MEP Contractors, Programmers, Facilities Management businesses or End-customers
- Scheduling meetings with concerns for business introduction, being area of the tender, supplying the estimation for task/ maintenance, quotation submission, evaluation of market exercise to supply the best cost, normal follow-ups on the operating job award, negotiation, and transformation to business.
- Encounter in selling Upkeep & Service agreements for MEP Amenities and Fire & specifically; Security items(Fire Alarm, Sprinklers, Fuel Suppressions, Deluge, CCTV, ACS, etc)
- To aid in the growth of business approaches for the facilities administration department and growth of business with regards to other specialized departments, viz, MEP, ELV, FLS, and WT, etc.
- To meet up interact and secure possible new and existing clients and customers to expand the service management business avenues.
- To Lead the Maintenance Project function in providing a preventive and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service for Facilities Management Projects.
- To solve issues raised linked to the Facilities Management Department’s operations also to make sure that all raised issues are handled professionally and regularly.
- To utilize CAFM solution also to update records (both hard copies and digital documents) including however, not limited by work orders, inventory, and preventive maintenance forms.
- To wait site surveys also to prepare estimates and commercial offers based on-site and asset lists.
- To check out up with prospects on new projects submitted also to close the orders.
- To plan & execute the ongoing work in scope within the allocated time & budget.
- Preparing technical presentations that explain products of the ongoing company to customers or prospective clients.
- Establishing new service and accounts accounts by identifying potential prospects; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- To Liaise with appropriate personnel (Client, maintenance team, etc.) to solve issues associated with either service or design installation. Adding to team growth as required.
- Building effective customer relationships.
- Discussing costing with the estimation team, submitting pricing and quotes instead with the received customer inquiries promptly.
- Determining improvements by analyzing services or equipment offered and propose changes in equipment, processes, or usage of services or materials.
- Anticipating the customers’/clients’ needs and providing appropriate solutions or recommendations the meet their requirements. Or demonstrating proposed cost reductions.
- Staying up to date with the marketplace trends and conditions in the field pertinent to FM products.
- Coordinating with the credit control team and following through to Credit Facility application for newly acquired customers/clients.
- Maintaining technical and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; take part in professional societies.
- Adding to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Engineering graduate with at the very least 5 years’ experience in facilities management in Abu Dhabi market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Innovation and problem-solving skills offering the capability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Be capable of remove quantity, BOQ, and reviews of MEP drawings
- Familiar with the neighborhood market, MEP contractors, consultants, etc.
- Good communication skills
- A valid UAE driving license is crucial.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) can be an advantage
- Easier to know both English and Arabic (Arabic speaking can be an added advantage)
- The working job location will undoubtedly be Abu Dhabi
have an aggressive but professional and pro-active method of sales
the eligible experience candidate have to apply
Only. we shall not consider another cv apart from experience holder Send your CV to cv.gigauh(@)gmail.com
Please mention in the topic line Business Developer – Facilities Maintenance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Experience Sales Management, AMCs, Facilities Management : 5 years (Preferred)
- Business Development in Facilities Maintenance : 5 years (Preferred)
- Annual maintenance contract/Project Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- UAE Driving (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here