A respected Fire & Basic safety & Facility Management Team who are concentrating on commercial and home portfolios across UAE will be wanting to expand its essential in-house Fire & Security, Facility Management & Drinking water Treatment Team division.
Presently offering career possibilities in Abu Dhabi we have been seeking the below opportunities
Business Developer – Amenities Servicing.
Roles and Duties:
- In charge of sourcing new task leads, market cleverness, tendering, and bids for brand new FM projects over the UAE.
- MEP Specialized knowledge electromechanical, mainly within fit-out medium-rise and projects structures for an annual service contract.
- Identify clients in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi marketplace and complete appropriate analysis on the potential client’s business and program needs
- Sustaining the business enterprise relation with CLIENTS (Services Management, Owners Association, Federal government Sector, Banks, Universities Factories etc) to guarantee the participation in every of the tenders getting open to estimate for the scope of function.
- Ensure the timely renewals of AMCs by complementing certain requirements of property to make sure building safety. Consistent customer visits to obtain leads from the prevailing portfolio to include more AMC/Fitout careers.
- Hunting tasks and conference the MEP engineers to bring in our products
- Proficiency in generating company through end-customers like MEP Contractors, Programmers, Facilities Management businesses or End-customers
- Scheduling meetings with concerns for business introduction, being area of the tender, delivering the estimation for task/ maintenance, quotation submission, evaluation of market exercise to supply the best cost, normal follow-ups on the operating job award, negotiation, and transformation to business.
- Encounter in selling Upkeep & Service agreements for MEP Amenities and Fire & specifically; Security items(Fire Alarm, Sprinklers, Fuel Suppressions, Deluge, CCTV, ACS, etc)
- To aid in the growth of business approaches for the facilities administration department and growth of business with regards to other specialized departments, viz, MEP, ELV, FLS, and WT, etc.
- To meet up interact and secure possible new and existing clients and customers to expand the service management business avenues.
- To Business lead the Maintenance Project perform in giving a preventive and reactive, multi-skilled servicing service for Facilities Administration Projects.
- To solve issues raised linked to the Facilities Administration Department’s operations also to make sure that all raised problems are managed professionally and regularly.
- To utilize CAFM solution also to update information (both tough copies and digital paperwork) including however, not limited by work orders, stock, and preventive maintenance types.
- To wait site surveys also to prepare estimates and industrial offers based on-web site and asset lists.
- To check out up with leads on new tasks submitted and to close up the orders.
- To program & execute the continuing work within scope within the allocated period & budget.
- Preparing specialized presentations that explain services and products of the ongoing firm to clients or prospective clients.
- Establishing new provider and accounts accounts by determining potential customers; planning and organizing product sales call schedule.
- To Liaise with appropriate personnel (Customer, maintenance team, etc.) to solve issues associated with either service or even design installation. Contributing to team development as required.
- Building effective client relationships.
- Talking about costing with the estimation group, submitting pricing and estimates instead with the received consumer inquiries on time.
- Determining enhancements by analyzing providers or products offered and propose adjustments in equipment, processes, or usage of services or materials.
- Anticipating the customers’/clients’ requirements and providing appropriate options or recommendations the satisfy their specifications. Or demonstrating proposed price reductions.
- Staying up to date with the marketplace trends and conditions within the industry pertinent to FM products.
- Coordinating with the credit control group and following through to Credit Facility program for newly acquired clients/clients.
- Maintaining specialized and professional information by going to educational workshops; reviewing expert publications; establishing personal systems; participate in expert societies.
- Adding to team hard work by accomplishing related outcomes as needed.
Qualifications and Experience Specifications
- Engineering graduate with at the very least 5 years’ encounter in facilities administration in Abu Dhabi marketplace.
- Superb written and verbal conversation skills, including facilitation of team presentations
- Advancement and problem-solving skills offering the ability to create and propose equipment-centered solutions for customers
- Be capable of remove quantity, BOQ, and testimonials of MEP drawings
- Familiar with the neighborhood market, MEP contractors, experts, etc.
- Good conversation skills
- A legitimate UAE driving permit is crucial.
- Certified Servicing and Reliability Expert (CMRP) can be an advantage
- Better to understand both English and Arabic (Arabic speaking can be an added benefit)
- The functioning job location will undoubtedly be Abu Dhabi
have an aggressive yet professional and pro-active method of sales
the eligible experience candidate have to apply
Only. we shall not consider another cv apart from experience holder Send your CV to cv.gigauh(@)gmail.com
Please point out in the topic line Business Programmer – Facilities Upkeep.
Work Type: Full-period
- Experience Sales Administration, AMCs, Facilities Management : 5 years (Favored)
- Business Growth in Facilities Maintenance : 5 many years (Preferred)
- Annual upkeep contract/Project Sales: 5 yrs (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Favored)
- Abu Dhabi (Favored)
- UAE Driving (Favored)
Apply for this job Click here