A top Fire & Basic safety & Facility Management Team who are concentrating on commercial and home portfolios across UAE will be wanting to expand its essential in-house Fire & Security, Facility Management & Drinking water Treatment Team division.
Presently offering career opportunities within Abu Dhabi we have been seeking the beneath positions
Business Programmer – Facilities Servicing.
Roles and Duties:
- Accountable for sourcing new task leads, market intelligence, tendering, and bids for brand new FM projects over the UAE.
- MEP Specialized knowledge electromechanical, mainly within fit-out medium-rise and projects structures for an annual service contract.
- Identify clients in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi marketplace and complete appropriate analysis on the potential client’s business and assistance needs
- Maintaining the business enterprise relation with CLIENTS (Amenities Management, Owners Association, Federal government Sector, Banking institutions, Schools Factories and so on) to guarantee the participation in every of the tenders getting available to quote for the particular scope of function.
- Ensure the timely renewals of AMCs by matching certain requirements of property to make sure building safety. Consistent customer visits to obtain leads from the prevailing portfolio to include more AMC/Fitout careers.
- Hunting projects and conference the MEP engineers to introduce our items
- Proficiency in generating company through end-users want MEP Contractors, Developers, Services Management companies or even End-users
- Scheduling meetings with worries for business introduction, being area of the tender, supplying the estimation for task/ maintenance, quotation submission, analysis of marketplace practice to supply the best cost, normal follow-ups on the operating job award, negotiation, and transformation to business.
- Experience in offering Maintenance & Service agreements for MEP Amenities and Fire & specifically; Security items(Fire Alarm, Sprinklers, Fuel Suppressions, Deluge, CCTV, ACS, etc)
- To help out with the development of company approaches for the facilities administration department and growth of business with regards to other complex departments, viz, MEP, ELV, FLS, and WT, etc.
- To match interact and secure possible new and existing clients and customers to expand the service management business avenues.
- To Lead the Upkeep Project function inside providing a preventive and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance program for Facilities Management Tasks.
- To resolve issues raised associated with the Facilities Management Department’s operations also to make sure that all raised issues are handled professionally and on time.
- To use CAFM solution also to update information (both tough copies and digital paperwork) including however, not limited by work orders, stock, and preventive maintenance forms.
- To attend web site surveys also to prepare estimates and business offers based on-web site and asset lists.
- To follow-up with prospects on fresh projects submitted also to close up the orders.
- To plan & execute the continuing work within scope within the allocated period & budget.
- Preparing specialized presentations that explain services and products of the ongoing firm to clients or prospective clients.
- Establishing new services and accounts accounts simply by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing product sales call schedule.
- To Liaise with appropriate personnel (Client, maintenance team, etc.) to resolve issues involved with either service or design installation. Adding to team growth as required.
- Building effective customer relationships.
- Discussing costing with the estimation team, submitting pricing and quotes instead with the received customer inquiries on time.
- Determining improvements by analyzing services or equipment offered and propose changes in equipment, processes, or usage of services or materials.
- Anticipating the customers’/clients’ needs and providing appropriate solutions or recommendations the meet their requirements. Or demonstrating proposed cost reductions.
- Staying abreast of the marketplace trends and conditions in the field pertinent to FM products.
- Coordinating with the credit control team and following through to Credit Facility application for newly acquired customers/clients.
- Maintaining technical and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; take part in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Engineering graduate with at the very least 5 years’ experience in facilities management in Abu Dhabi market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Innovation and problem-solving skills offering the capability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Have the capability to remove quantity, BOQ, and reviews of MEP drawings
- Familiar with the neighborhood market, MEP contractors, consultants, etc.
- Good communication skills
- A valid UAE driving license is crucial.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) can be an advantage
- Better to learn both English and Arabic (Arabic speaking can be an added advantage)
- The working job location will undoubtedly be Abu Dhabi
have an aggressive but professional and pro-active method of sales
the eligible experience candidate have to apply
Only. we shall not consider another cv apart from experience holder Send your CV to cv.gigauh(@)gmail.com
Please mention in the topic line Business Developer – Facilities Maintenance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Experience Sales Management, AMCs, Facilities Management : 5 years (Preferred)
- Business Development in Facilities Maintenance : 5 years (Preferred)
- Annual maintenance contract/Project Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- UAE Driving (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here