A top Fire & Basic safety & Facility Management Team who are concentrating on commercial and home portfolios across UAE will be wanting to expand its essential in-house Fire & Security, Facility Management & Drinking water Treatment Team division.
Presently offering career opportunities within Abu Dhabi we have been seeking the beneath positions
Business Programmer – Facilities Servicing.
Roles and Duties:
- Accountable for sourcing new task leads, market intelligence, tendering, and bids for brand new FM projects over the UAE.
- MEP Specialized knowledge electromechanical, mainly within fit-out medium-rise and projects structures for an annual service contract.
- Identify clients in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi marketplace and complete appropriate analysis on the potential client’s business and provider needs
- Maintaining the business enterprise relation with CLIENTS (Amenities Management, Owners Association, Federal government Sector, Banking institutions, Schools Factories and so on) to guarantee the participation in every of the tenders getting available to quote for the particular scope of function.
- Ensure the timely renewals of AMCs by matching certain requirements of property to make sure building safety. Consistent customer visits to obtain leads from the prevailing portfolio to include more AMC/Fitout careers.
- Hunting projects and conference the MEP engineers to introduce our items
- Proficiency in generating company through end-users such as MEP Contractors, Developers, Services Management companies or even End-users
- Scheduling meetings with worries for business introduction, being area of the tender, delivering the estimation for task/ maintenance, quotation submission, analysis of marketplace practice to supply the best cost, normal follow-ups on the operating job award, negotiation, and transformation to business.
- Experience in promoting Maintenance & Service agreements for MEP Amenities and Fire & specifically; Security items(Fire Alarm, Sprinklers, Fuel Suppressions, Deluge, CCTV, ACS, etc)
- To help out with the development of company approaches for the facilities administration department and growth of business with regards to other specialized departments, viz, MEP, ELV, FLS, and WT, etc.
- To satisfy interact and secure possible new and existing clients and customers to expand the service management business avenues.
- To Lead the Upkeep Project function within providing a preventive and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance support for Facilities Management Tasks.
- To solve issues raised linked to the Facilities Administration Department’s operations also to ensure that just about all raised issues are usually handled professionally and regularly.
- To use CAFM solution also to update information (both tough copies and digital paperwork) including however, not limited by work orders, stock, and preventive maintenance forms.
- To attend web site surveys also to prepare estimates and industrial offers based on-web site and asset lists.
- To follow-up with prospects on brand new projects submitted also to close up the orders.
- To plan & execute the continuing work within scope within the allocated period & budget.
- Preparing specialized presentations that explain services and products of the ongoing firm to clients or prospective clients.
- Establishing new services and accounts accounts simply by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing product sales call schedule.
- To Liaise with appropriate employees (Client, maintenance group, etc.) to solve issues associated with either service or style installation. Contributing to team development as required.
- Constructing effective customer relationships.
- Talking about costing with the estimation group, submitting pricing and quotes instead with the received client inquiries on time.
- Determining improvements simply by analyzing services or gear offered and propose adjustments in equipment, processes, or usage of services or materials.
- Anticipating the clients’/clients’ needs and giving appropriate solutions or suggestions the meet their specifications. Or demonstrating proposed price reductions.
- Staying abreast of the marketplace trends and problems in the industry pertinent to FM products.
- Coordinating with the credit score control group and following through to Credit Facility application regarding newly acquired clients/clients.
- Maintaining technical and expert knowledge by attending academic workshops; reviewing expert publications; establishing personal systems; take part in professional societies.
- Contributing to group effort by accomplishing associated outcomes as needed.
Qualifications and Experience Specifications
- Engineering graduate with at the very least 5 yrs’ experience in amenities management within Abu Dhabi marketplace.
- Excellent composed and verbal communication skills, including facilitation of team presentations
- Advancement and problem-solving skills offering the opportunity to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for customers
- Have the opportunity to remove quantity, BOQ, and testimonials of MEP drawings
- Acquainted with the neighborhood market, MEP contractors, experts, etc.
- Great communication skills
- A valid UAE generating license is crucial.
- Certified Servicing and Reliability Expert (CMRP) can be an advantage
- Better to learn both English and Arabic (Arabic speaking can be an added advantage)
- The working job area will undoubtedly be Abu Dhabi
have an aggressive yet professional and pro-active method of sales
the eligible experience candidate have to apply
Only. we shall not consider another cv apart from experience holder Send your CV to cv.gigauh(@)gmail.com
Please mention in the topic line Business Programmer – Facilities Upkeep.
Job Kind: Full-time
- Experience Product sales Management, AMCs, Facilities Administration : 5 many years (Preferred)
- Business Development within Facilities Maintenance : 5 yrs (Preferred)
- Yearly maintenance contract/Project Sales: 5 years (Favored)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- UAE Driving (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here