We have been a Dubai centered, expat (Kiwi) possessed company building brands in the centre East. The marketing will be managed by us, sales, financing and distribution needs for multiple International Manufacturers. We use world leading brand names and also have been operating in your community since 1999, with this key personnel having worked well for over twenty years here. We have been a diverse group of nationalities, age groups and backgrounds and together certainly are a combined band of fun individuals who like a relaxed working atmosphere. We have been flexible and accommodating and great team spirit and function ethic reward.
This is a great possibility for a skilled Brand Supervisor with a interest for manufacturers and the curiosity for more information about FMCG & Foods Services in Center Eastern marketplaces! Reporting to the overall Manager, Sales & Advertising, you will have the opportunity to adjust and flex based on the situation and can work across multiple worldwide brand names in the Southern Cross Portfolio. As a major focus, you’ll own the execution and development of brand name, marketing and communication technique in the centre East, encompassing all advertising initiatives, sub-contractor direction, brand new product launches, promotional occasions, online strategies, planning and budgeting. As an integral person in the Southern Cross Advertising Team, the Brand Supervisor shall take full obligation for the current presence of a Brand in the centre East, a unique possibility to manage all areas of brand presence within an export marketplace.
• Growth and deployment of development initiatives from ahead of launch, to launch and Write-up Implementation Evaluation
• Task Leadership: complete accountability for the leadership of allocated Advancement development initiatives
• Conversation/Activation Leadership: complete accountability for the deployment of crucial Brand Activations sent to market promptly, and on spending budget.
• Grow brand name recognition and achieve strategic company growth goals in the centre Eastern marketplace
• Develop and execute the shipping of an annual marketing and promotional plan for the center East that’s aligned with strategic initiatives
• Collaborate with sales teams to build up and implement marketing ways of support relevant product sales and distributor actions
• Create strategic interactions and manage Brands with respect to the principal business
• Develop and execute marketing programs and budgets for brand new product launches along with other nominated activities such as for example Tradeshows, from advancement of brief to monitoring and reporting on ROI
The perfect candidate
• Diploma qualified running a business, preferably Advertising
• Previous encounter inside a Brand Management function or comparable
• Excellent knowledge of digital advertising, channel dynamics and motorists
• Solid organisational abilities, self-motivated with focus on detail, function autonomously with a history of adherence to deadlines
• Capability to recognize gaps and development opportunities rapidly
• Proven encounter working with stakeholders to produce a category driven method of all routines
• Revolutionary Problem-Solving abilities
• Proven encounter building solid and influential romantic relationships
• A feeling of adventure and an authentic fascination with people and the ability to utilize a multi-national group in a fast-paced atmosphere
Why Southern Cross Center East?
• Genuine career progression, a concentrate on developing genuine abilities to manage global company;
• Work inside a tight expat group in a fast-increasing, fast-paced atmosphere
• Center East expat advantages – flights, medical health insurance etc.
A RESPECTED International FMCG Business.
Apply for this job: Click here