The BMS Technician/Operator shall help out with troubleshooting and maintaining the assigned assets within the premise. This can include PPM’s and Reactive Work. The BMS Technician/Operator can be likely to keep records of most work completed in addition to perform risk assessments before every given task.
- Monitoring of BMS System on Site.
- Maintain and repair the control systems of the BMS controlled HVAC systems through the entire site as dependant on the manufacturers recommended system as detailed by the website management
- Recording of reading and highlighting any presssing issues found.
- Reporting any presssing issues to the Supervisor/Technicians.
- Understanding of Set points and System functions.
- Complete all associated paperwork.
- Generating ADHOC reports/trends from the operational system.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Education: Diploma / ITI in Mechanical/HVAC, must have at the least 5 years’ Gulf connection with working in an identical industry or systems as a BMS Technician
- Possesses deep understanding of System functions and Set Points.
- Check all of the carryout and alarms trouble shooting on the website.
- Operational experience is vital.
- GCC FM Experience MUST (Min three years)
- Excellent communication skills in languages and English from the Asian Sub-Continent is preferable.
- Ability to utilise CAFM Systems.
- written communication skills.
- Flexible approach
- Work within a united team.
- Enthusiasm to understand.
- Flexible to works in shifts (night and day shift).
Apply for this job Click here