The BMS Specialist/Operator shall help out with troubleshooting and keeping the assigned property within the premise. This will consist of PPM’s and Reactive Function. The BMS Specialist/Operator is also likely to keep records of most work completed along with perform risk assessments before every given task.
- Supervising of BMS Program on Site.
- Maintain and restoration the control techniques of the BMS managed HVAC systems through the entire site as dependant on the manufacturers recommended program as comprehensive by the website management
- Recording of reading through and highlighting any presssing problems found.
- Reporting any presssing problems to the Supervisor/Specialists.
- Understanding of Set factors and System features.
- Complete all related paperwork.
- Generating ADHOC reports/developments from the operational program.
Information, Skills & Experience:
- Schooling: Diploma / ITI within Mechanical/HVAC, should have at the least 5 years’ Gulf connection with working in an identical industry or systems since a BMS Specialist
- Possesses deep understanding of System functions and Established Points.
- Check all of the carryout and alarms difficulty shooting on the website.
- Operational experience is vital.
- GCC FM Experience Should (Min three years)
- Superb communication skills within languages and English from the Asian Sub-Continent will be preferable.
- Capability to utilise CAFM Techniques.
- composed communication skills.
- Flexible approach
- Work within a united team.
- Enthusiasm to understand.
- Versatile to works within shifts (night and day shift).
Apply for this job Click here