Job Description: Asst. Complex Supervisor FM
· Maintaining superb rapport and coordination with Administration Employees.
· Generation of reviews on all routines and update with regards to any arising worries, maintenance or issues function required.
· Because the Assist Desk Officer, he will be available 24×7 to cope with emergencies outside working hrs as required e.g. Floods, Fires and Accidents with RFM’s HQ Support Team at the agreed response times
· Perform Assist Desk Services – Provide primary point of contact service for several employee requests for Facilities-associated help and assistance (which includes hot/cold calls, keys, furniture, repairs, box moves), controlling conference rooms, conference room reservations, and meeting deliveries and equipment.
· Vendor Negotiations & Management – Manage all alternative party service Contractors to make sure service shipping per the contractual terms and within pre – authorized annual budgets. Negotiate brand-new agreements and renewals with respect to Company needed as/when.
· Manage warranties and defect liability administrations for Equipment.
· Scheduling daily, Weekly and Monthly operations facility management teams and maintenance of all equipment
· Scheduling and managing manpower necessary for routine work and in addition make sure that all equipment records are increasingly being updated with regards to equipment history.
· Ensure on a day-to-day basis that all unit operates within the agreed manpower and the specified standards of facility maintenance activities
· Regularly monitor service and are accountable to your client maintaining a close functioning relationship and excellent customer support.
· Maintaining knowing of the need for several to work safety and without risk, also to check and Safety procedures when looking at the website
· Continue up to now on materials and service in the very best interest of the service
· Continuous periodic checks of toilets to make sure that the toilets are usually hygienically preserved to the best international standards.
· Examining daily logs and reports managed by housekeeping and technician.
· Formulation and Implementation of Standard Working Procedures for the aforementioned
· Overview of technical issues
· Discussion with GE Management for reviewing the issues and resolving the problems linked to Facilities
· Manage Conference / Getting together with and Training Room requirements (snacks, consumables, IT equipment, timings, washing, etc.).
· Vendor Selection Process will undoubtedly be maintained by the Facility Supervisor as well as GE Facility Manager.
· To make sure operation of electrical systems are increasingly being carried out according to the typical procedures by the technicians
· Monitoring, allotments of job and supervising activities of the technicians on the allotted jobs.
· Issuing of tools and materials to the technicians and guarantee the work is completed in an effective manner.
· Plan another day’s activities / projects also to ensure all of the material and tools can be found.
· Ensure proper safety precaution are usually taken and to make certain permission has been attained from the concerned management staff before undertaking break down calls along with other repairs.
· Ensure the technician during his duty timing is usually adhering to standard safety practices.
· Coordinate in planning weekly maintenance schedules.
· Ensure your day scheduled activities are usually carried out and finished.
· On performance targets, in relation to creating home based business
· Supervise and check all MEP based on the client’s requirements like the inspected condition of the machines.
· Plan and monitor the manpower requirements, tools & equipment, and materials required on site to handle the task as planned
· Estimation of Proposals
· Submits monthly management reports in accordance with what’s inspected all through the entire month.
· Back up other Supervisor if they are on depart
Competencies: Complete the abilities and competencies you possess
· Knowledgeable of checking proper installing pipes in line with the accepted materials, shop drawing and project specification.
· Sufficient by doing the pre-commissioning, screening and commissioning of most AHU, FCU, Disinfection and followers of water tank which include flushing of pipe techniques and testing.
· Familiar of sustaining of most machines and equipment’s in the plants.
· Acquainted with handling soft services such as for example Washing, Security, Landscaping etc.
Experience: Your Degree and industries where you have already been before
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 5years experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED6,000.00 – AED7,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here