Hitachi Rail wants a keen self-motivated ASSOCIATE Service MANAGEMENT who thrives in the fast-paced environment. The prosperous candidate is comfy performing an array of jobs from administrative to strategic. The positioning is situated in Abu Dhabi.
Who We Are usually
Hitachi Railis really a fully integrated, worldwide provider of rail options across rolling share, signaling, service & upkeep, digital turnkey and technology. With a existence in 38 nations across three continents and over 13,000 workers, our mission would be to contribute to modern society through the continuous growth of superior rail transportation solutions.
The Associate FM shall support most Facility Management and/or Power/Utilities Management team routines as requested.
- Manage all Facility’s operative actions and processes in the site/office that he/she is referent
- Manage properly and monitor the functionality of the Facility’s services (guard, reception, switchboard, mail, print center, office supplies, vehicle maintenance buildings and facilities, vehicle maintenance, fleet management, cleaning, canteen, gardening, etc..) including compliance with local regulations and laws in the site/office that he/she is referent
- Support the regional Facility manager through the budgeting preparation of site/office that he/she is referent
- Knowledge of analysis’s methodologies of spending initiatives (costs and investments) with regards to the approved budget
- Propose improvement of facilities activities for site/office that he/she is referent and support the Facility manager through the implementation of the related action plans
- Promote saving, efficiency and rationalization measures consistent with organizational and commercial changes of the continuing company, along with spreading guidelines of Service for the web site/office that he/she is referent
- Verify that the degrees of high quality and that services supplied by contractors are in range with the contract conditions by pointing in order to the function’s inadequate supplies associated with the same contractors regarding site/office that he/she is referent
- Implement corporate plans for Security, Physical safety, IT assets and techniques security according with HSE Section procedures for the web site/office that he/she is referent
- Organize almost all Facility’s activities linked to identification and execution of new buildings workplace , warehouses’ buildings and upon site workplace accommodation inside assigned that he/she is referent
- Support regional Service manager through the preparation of regular monthly reporting ensuring the provided information of site/office that this individual/she is referent
- Highlight the neighborhood gaps of Facilities routines for site/office that he or she/she is referent when compared to standard procedures and propose and carry out the actions to solve them.
Necessary Skills/ Knowledge
- From 3 around 5 yrs of working knowledge
- Knowledge of Task Management & Preparation
- HSE/FM Applicable Accreditation and Standards knowledge
- Experience in Record Control
- Experience inside complex and multi-cultural task environment
- Cost estimating techniques budgeting and knowledge knowledge
- Good levels problem solving and decision getting ability
- Good Understanding of all Facility’s operative activities and processes
- Good Understanding of design and realization of creating and its systems
- Good capability to organize the work and follow-up on own delegated duties
- Good capability to coordinate the Facility’s activities
- Maintain a safe work place by monitoring all function activities
- Good developed interpersonal skills like the ability to create a strong team culture
- Good developed communication skills
- Capacity to use effectively within an environment of competing demands and external pressures
- Effectively manages own time and work flow to meet up customer support levels and operational targets
- Knowledge of national legislation, regional and Community Energy, safety and environment and technical standards UNI, CEI
Preferable experience in general management of Facility s’ activities
Preferable experience in design and realization of creating and all its systems in other Company
Education / Qualifications
Project engineer specialized in design and realization of creating and all its systems
English level C1
We thank all applicants because of their interest; however, only those in mind shall be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to make a diverse environment and we have been proud to be the same opportunity employer.
We will be delighted if you would be among our followers!
Have a look into our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/
Apply for this job Click here