We are a respected international bank centered on helping companies and folks prosper across Asia, Africa and the center East.
To us, good performance is a lot more than switching a profit about. It’s about showing the way you embody our valued behaviours – do the proper thing, better rather than settle – in addition to our brand guarantee together, For good here.
We’re focused on promoting equality at work and generating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full possible and create a positive contribution to your organisation. Therefore helps us to supply better support to your broad clientele.
- Work closely with the Singapore team to provide for FIS activities in Funds Funding space.
- Help deliver the strategic direction and performance of FIS by dealing with Global Head, FIS and also FIS team.
- Use Sales, Structuring, TRM along with other internal stake holders to execute initiatives to cultivate Financing business
- Awareness and knowledge of the strategy and business design of the combined group and Global Credit, as appropriate to the role
- Maximise total product income by ensuring effective end to get rid of client identification, risk management, infrastructure
- Work together with other partners to make sure build FIS business in your community with a clear concentrate on geographic and client diversification
- Work closely with Credit Flow team and Credit Solutions team to reap the benefits of mutual expertise / strengths
- Lead to all risk management of FIS activities in this area
year objectives according to annual P3 document
- Achieving assigned full
- Increase SCB’s visibility by driving commercial, competitive pricing for the clients
- In charge of setting achievable performance targets associated with business
- Help manage the implementation of FIS specific strategies and make sure that performance objectives and revenue goals are met and RWA targets managed
- Active performance monitoring – spot regions of underperformance and take corrective action
- Ensure adherence to all or any external and internal regulations.
- To embed Operational Risk monitoring being an integral area of the continuing business process. Towards this, to handle the assigned role effectively, if any, under Compliance Risk Management and Operational Risk Management Assurance.
- Ensure that the business enterprise meets its obligations preventing money laundering beneath the Group Policy and Standards and under local regulations.
- Help make sure that you can find appropriate and documented internal controls and procedures set up. Help monitor the operation of such procedures and controls and regularly review them to make sure that they reflect any changes in products, systems, policy and regulations
- In charge of helping establish and keep maintaining frameworks to make sure processes are efficient, compliant and appropriate with all internal and external regulations.
People and Talent
- Participate a transparent and collaborative culture where incentives derive from support of Client Income with specific performance metrics on the Bank’s values.
- To work together with FIS team to make sure that the FIS product is meeting clients’ and the bank’s objectives
- In charge of identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the combined group. Also, a knowledge and understanding of the primary risks facing the Group and the role the average person plays in managing them
- Embed operational risk management and reporting as an integral part of the continuing business process.
- Make sure that adequate and appropriate systems and controls come in place to adhere to Business and Group policies, procedures, codes and standards.
- Monitor all major risk concentrations and issues. Where appropriate, direct remedial action and/or ensure adequate reporting to Risk Committees
- Promote a host where compliance with internal control functions and the external regulatory framework is really a central priority of the business enterprise
- Establish, maintain and supervise the framework to make sure business functions under my section of responsibility adhere to internal policies, procedures, codes and applicable external regulations and stick to the expected high standards lay out in the FM Code of Conduct
- Manage the implementation of Financing and Investment Solutions specific strategies and make sure that performance objectives and longterm economic profit (EP) goals are met
- Ensure the entire targets associated with budget are cascaded to teams with appropriate product targets and performance delivery on targets is proactively managed
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Code and Values of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the best standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This consists of understanding and ensuring compliance with, in spirit and letter, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the combined group Code of Conduct.
- Work in the FIS team to attain the outcomes lay out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; THE PROPER Environment.] *
- Effectively, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
and collaboratively identify
- Credit Structuring
- Credit Sales, e-Sales
- Credit Research, Syndication, Capital Markets
- Credit Solutions along with other teams in Credit Trading
- Support and Control functions
- Modelling and Analytics Group
- As so when necessary
- FIS AME business has a wide variety of geographies and activities. So must possess an capability to learn quickly and willingness to set up the efforts to understand various streams
- Understanding of Credit and macro trading Markets in your community shall be essential.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to use geographically dispersed and highly varied stakeholders
Job: Financial Markets
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East – United Arab Emirates – Dubai
Employee Status: Permanent
Accounting and Bookkeeping, Finance & Audit jobs, Insurance and Actuary jobs, Banking jobs, Management & Consultancy
Apply for this job Click here