Work : Financial Marketplaces
Major Location : Africa & Center East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Plan : Full-period
Employee Position : Long lasting
Posting Day : 08/Jun/2021, 8:57:37 AM
Unposting Time : 22/Jun/2021, 5:59:00 PM
About Standard Chartered
We are a respected international bank centered on helping companies and folks prosper across Asia, Africa and the center East.
To us, good performance is a lot more than switching a profit about. It’s about showing the way you embody our valued behaviours – do the proper thing, better rather than settle – along with our brand promise with each other, For good here.
We’re focused on promoting equality at work and generating an inclusive and versatile lifestyle – one where everyone can realise their complete potential and create a positive contribution to your organisation. Therefore helps us to supply better support to your broad clientele.
The Role Obligations
- To market Financial Markets items profitably to each one of the allocated sets of Standard Chartered Financial institution (SCB) clients, drawn from a business segment, performing as their major point of get in touch with in Financial Markets. Income Growth through corporate dealings based on the objective set.
- Provide timely and accurate product services to Client Relationship related desks to meet up customer needs at aggressive price.
- Network with respect to the team (conversation back to associates) with customers, sufficient reason for other SCB product sales and trading groups, to be able to solicit comments from customers, gain market intelligence, benchmark sales techniques and procedures, and to improve the Bank’s profile on the market.
- Improve the Bank’s popularity in the neighborhood market through individually demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and establishing mutually helpful working relationships with this customers.
- To, Derivatives and Structured down payment answers to the corporate clients
- Maintain an to-date understanding of fiscal conditions and market styles up, on which to bottom informed dialogue with clients regarding the market risks within their business.
- Respond speedily also to all requests from clients for a particular transaction positively, or for more common queries, or launch to a far more appropriate get in touch with within SCB, set up request will be from the allocated band of customers specifically
- Create a thorough appreciation of every allocated customer’s company, and knowledge of their potential requirements for Financial Markets items, through normal liaison with Corporate, Industrial & Institutional Financial (CCIB) RM for every customer in addition to through direct connection with the customer.
- Active dialogue with crucial clients – know their requirements / get involved to handle key issues
- Work carefully with CCIB / Transaction Financial and other stakeholders to operate a vehicle strategic client agenda
- Executing Trades we should follow credit check procedures, CA’s, suitability and appropriateness and also assessing market risk. We should work within any limits set contrary to the business also.
- Accessibility and approve the feasibility and concur a remedy for implementation of danger control policies
- In charge of executing the actions within the end-to-end Procedure in accordance with the procedure control and design criteria
- Jointly and severally accountable with the next Line for danger and manage outcomes of the procedure and any remediation or danger treatment actions to be able to remain within risk tolerance
- Promote work and transparency by instance. Help create the correct values and culture. Set appropriate anticipations and tone for another team members and function in collaboration with danger and control partners.
- Responsibility to provide input to assess performance of the united group structure/capacity plans.
- Ensure the completion of ongoing teaching / e-learnings
- In charge of identifying, assessing, monitoring, mitigating and controlling dangers to the firm. Also, a knowledge and knowing of the primary risks facing the company and the part the individual performs in handling them
- The opportunity to interpret the firm’s economic information, identify key problems based on this details and set up appropriate controls and actions
- Must, Expression sheet, Dodd Frank where relevant, FX Fair prices, Disclaimers, suitable Marketing Components along with any necessary qualifications such as for example FAP in Bahrain. Must manage EUCs, be familiar with Dealing Mandate specifications, FM FO Working Handbook, PA account Dealing Concepts and also the Entertainment and Presents register, New Joiners, Staff exchange/Exit checklists. Must follow MAR needs and manage FMRAW duties also.
- No appropriateness and suitability issues, credit score excesses. Complete adherence to the compliance and regulatory atmosphere.
- Meticulously adopted the regulatory and compliance specifications to ensure we don’t have any lapses and complete adherence to the program code of conduct.
be familiar with and follow our treatments including Cross-Border
- Knowing of the regulatory framework where the firm operates, and the regulatory needs and expectations highly relevant to the role
- To make sure compliance with the best requirements of regulatory and company conduct and compliance procedures as defined by inner and external specifications. This consists of compliance with local financial laws, additional applicable anti-money and laws and regulations laundering regulations and recommendations.
- To make sure behaviours lay out in the combined team Code of Carry out are implemented and achieves the outcome.
- Embed the Group’s program code and values of carry out to make sure that adherence with the best standards of ethics, and compliance with appropriate policies, regulations and procedures among employees form area of the culture.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary perform and live by the Team’s Code and Ideals of Conduct.
- Take personal obligation for embedding the best standards of ethics, which includes regulatory and company conduct, across Regular Chartered Bank. This consists of understanding and making sure compliance with, in spirit and letter, all applicable laws, rules, suggestions and the combined team Code of Conduct.
- Play function in leading the group to attain the outcomes lay out in the Bank’s Perform Principles: Reasonable Outcomes for Customers; Effective Financial Marketplaces; Financial Crime Compliance; THE PROPER Environment.
- Effectively, escalate, mitigate and solve risk, compliance and conduct matters.
and collaboratively determine
- CCIB Relationship Supervisors
- Financial markets group & FM ops
- Legal and Compliance officer
- Branch Compliance
- Credit Administration & CCR
- Trading Group
- E-Commerce Product sales
- Clients: System with clients, promote the lender & facilitate advertising of FM options & capabilities, solicit comments from customers.
- Embed once and for all and Group’s brand name and values Here.
- Perform various other responsibilities designated under Team, Country, Business or Useful policies and techniques
- Please be aware that the work description above will undoubtedly be reviewed through the Job Objective setting, which might be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the relative line manager.
Our Perfect Candidate
- ACI Coping Certificate Preferred
- CFA Favored
Connect with join the Bank for all those with big profession ambitions now.
To view info on our advantages including our versatile working please go to our career web pages. We welcome conversations on versatile functioning.
Apply for this job Click here