Work : Institutional Banking
Major Location : Africa & Center East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Plan : Full-period
Employee Position : Everlasting
Posting Day : 25/Might/2021, 9:17:45 AM
Unposting Time : 08/Jun/2021, 5:59:00 PM
About Standard Chartered
We are a respected international bank centered on helping companies and folks prosper across Asia, Africa and the center East.
To us, good performance is a lot more than switching a profit about. It’s about showing the way you embody our valued behaviours – do the proper thing, better rather than settle – in addition to our brand promise collectively, For good here.
We’re focused on promoting equality at work and developing an inclusive and versatile lifestyle – one where everyone can realise their complete potential and create a positive contribution to your organisation. Therefore helps us to supply better support to your broad clientele.
The Function Responsibilities
Associate Director, Credit Structuring AME will be in charge of supporting and building the credit Structuring company in the AME area. They shall concentrate on non-vanilla expense origination and products, structuring and execution of a variety of like trades referencing risk from the AME area and distributed across our footprint. They shall assistance the structured funding company in the AME area, helping in the execution of complicated financing trades across platforms and collateral varieties
- Origination / execution for non-vanilla risk and expense transfer items referencing AME credit danger, including:
- SPV repacks/Mortgage participation notes
- Total-Come back Swaps and Total-Return Credit score Linked Notes
- Credit score Default Swaps/Credit Connected Notes/Leveraged Credit Linked Information
- Guarantees along with other forms of danger mitigation
- Partnering with sales to greatly help operate trades from origination, through approval also to execution, dealing with various trading groups, approvers and also operational groups
- Structuring, execution and negotiation of organized funding trades, covering secured loans, organized Repos/TRS
- Generate the distribution of danger to our clientele and across customer segments, working with trading closely, sales, capital marketplaces and portfolio administration
- Deliver strategic initiatives to improve volumes for specific marketplaces/trades (e.g. mortgage repacks, market accessibility trades)
- Assistance in the origination of organized funding trades, and danger mitigation/distribution thereof, sourcing and producing avenues for distribution
- Working carefully with FM lawful to conduct lawful create and evaluation bespoke trade particular documentation
- Lead customer termsheet and construction negotiations, with a concentrate on:
- Credit score Derivative Definitions centered documentation
- ISDA / CSA /GMRA documentation
- SPV repacks
- Use other product structuring groups where required on additional asset classes/items, including prices/FX derivatives, xVA
- Perform qualitative and quantitative evaluation on opportunities, and communicate to numerous stakeholders effectively
- Use credit structuring strategies across asset closes to build up bespoke collateral and danger mitigation techniques
Companion with the areas of the lender (FM and or else) to greatly help improve knowledge of structured credit score
Working carefully with trading and danger management on danger mitigation and structuring to meet up risk requirements
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary carry out and reside by the Team’s Values and Program code of Conduct.
- Take personal obligation for embedding the best standards of ethics, which includes regulatory and company conduct, across Regular Chartered Bank. This consists of understanding and making sure compliance with, in spirit and letter, all applicable laws, rules, guidelines and the Team Code of Conduct.
- Efficiently and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and solve risk, compliance and conduct matters.
FM Sales, Credit Solutions Trading AME, Rates Trading AME, FM Legal
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Engineering, Law or maths preferred.
- Experience in structured credit or other relevant environment
- Experience with fixed credit and income derivatives, complex legal documentation and different legal frameworks
- Excel/VBA expertise preferred
Apply now to become listed on the Bank for all those with big career ambitions.
To view home elevators our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Apply for this job Click here