Insert Job title
Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
The goal of the role would be to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance within the civil works section on sign markings and boards, or within a technical team individually, inside a designated area whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations.
This role is really a at the mercy of contract award and additional details will be disclosed at a later stage.
Serco includes a profound understanding of the spot, having been operating in the centre East since 1947 (for a lot more than seven decades), where it harnesses international expertise, delivered on an area level.
- Capability to comply with all general and technical safety requirements at fine times to guarantee the health, safety & welfare of self among others at work.
- Any other are assigned by the supervisor / duty engineer to attain the purpose.
- Can read design and interpret and develop from artwork drawings and conceptual drawings.
- Knowledge in the utilization & interpretation of International and Local Standards and Regulations.
Assets Exposure (Direct)
Major assets below, however, not limited to;
- Static Signages
- Illuminated Signages
Tasks’ Experience (Hands-on)
Tasks such as for example, but not limited by;
- Preparation of varied forms of signages
- Using stencils
- Operation of related equipment’s
What we have been looking for inside our candidates
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT – See those they connect to as customer and seeks to recognize and meet needs, taking swift action to solve problems with integrity.
- Solves Problems – Identifies problems within own section of remit and takes responsibility for getting a solution whatever the causes.
- Communicates Effectively – and concisely conveys information and ideas that engage others Clearly.
- Gains Others’ Trust – Interacts with others in a supportive way and relative to our Values.
- Judgement and Decision Making – recognizes and gets to grips with increasingly complex scenarios Quickly.
- Drive for Results – Is motivated to deliver results through leading large and diverse teams across functions or business units.
- Makes Decisions – Identifies and understands issues, opportunities and problems and takes action that’s in keeping with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
- Supports Difference – Works together with people of diverse cultures effectively, interpersonal styles, abilities, background or motivations.
- Resilience – Stays composed and focused when under great pressure to deliver, dealing constructively with setbacks and staying on course when facing resistance or pressure to improve even.
- Lives Serco values – Trust, Care, Innovation and innovation.
- Must have High School Certificate or Industrial Training Institute Certificate / Diploma in Graphic Arts – Sign Writing or equivalent (post high school).
- Should have IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Holding of valid UAE driving license is desirable.
- Will need to have minimum three (3) years’ experience within sign writing or similar environment.
- Ought to be fluent in spoken and written English and also have ability to talk to staff, customers and stakeholders in oral and written English.
- Must have working knowledge in Ms Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint, Outlook) etc.
- In a position to perform and correctly the next safely;
- Design of new signage
- Planned preventative maintenance (PM) routines
- Corrective maintenance (CM)
- Breakdown maintenance (BD)
- Calligraphy (freehand graphics)
- “A” boards and pavement signs
- Window frosting
- Banners and magnetic signs
- Digital banners
- Computer generated graphics
- Floor marking
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public services round the global world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning public services for the advantage of everyone.
By joining Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here