ASSISTANT MARKETING Supervisor
Etisalat Abu Dhabi, UAE Posted 2020/12/29 09:19:29 Expires 2021-01-28 Ref: JB1100004331
Like the Manager / Senior Supervisor Solutions Marketing you will be a fundamental element of executing the Etisalat Multiple channel Strategy. You shall be centered on enabling digital customer encounters and rendering messaging & self-serve channels the most well-liked choice for the business customers.
Key Responsibilities Locations:
- Maintaining and updating the prevailing process flows
- Identifying approach gaps in the prevailing process and finding methods on how best to reengineer them to be able to drive customer delight
- Reporting platforms for efficient reporting in order to senior management upon all KPI/ metrics upon a everyday/weekly/monthly basis.
- Distributing essential reports with regulatory.
- Managing revenue talk about activities.
- Forecasting and reporting of crucial KPIs for the section
- Lead / Collaborate with cross function teams on projects that enhance customer experience
- Defining the client journey for services and features
- Being a person champion
- Maintain & Monitor Digital NPS
Product Management: As a remedy Manager, you will be identifying and leading product portfolio planning.
- Product Manager for A2P, MMS, USSD, Chatbots along with other interactive, human-assisted conversational platforms.
- Product scope definitions
- Business case development
- Product requirements
- You will establish roadmaps and strategies grounded in
- Digital business objectives
- Analytics & insights
- The customer delight and simple doing businessStakeholder Management: You will establish & nurture strategic business relationships including
- Engineering, IT, RA, Regulatory, Process Team
- Sales and Business Development Teams
- B2B Customers
The Solutions Manager shall also interact regularly with colleagues across other digital product portfolios make it possible for their vision, including va, identity & access, billing & payments, and the broader digital & customer support organizations.
What are we searching for in the right candidate?
- Previous experience in digital/messaging platforms & channels is really a MUST
- Understanding of technical areas of web, mobile, and messaging applications.
- Creative ability with request for digital channels.
- Keen knowledge of digital ecosystems, customer and trends needs.
Behaviors & Soft Skills:
- Evangelize Agile methodology & approach
- Act as change agent over the company
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to multi-task as soon as manage several projects at.
- Provides direction and leadership towards delivering on objectives & key results.
- Exhibiting accountability and ownership from strategy to execution.
- Strong self-management, self-pacing, and organizational skills necessary.
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) skills and negotiation skills.
- Holds self-accountable for achieving established performance objectives.
motivated individual with a naturally inquisitive nature
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree running a business, Technology, Design or equivalent. (Masters is recommended)
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant digital experience in a paced environment fast.
- Ideal candidates shall have experience in the telecom, or software/technology industries.
Bachelor’s degree running a business, Technology, Design or equivalent. (Masters is preferred
Sub Job Title
Solutions Marketing – Digital Channels
Career Level Director/Head
Years of Experience Min: 5 Max: 7
Degree Bachelor’s degree
Apply for this job: Click here