The part of the Procedures Support Services (OSP) section would be to manage activities over the event shipping of Expo 2020. Functions Support Services (OSP) includes the next service areas: Facilities Administration Hard and Soft providers (FM), including Cleaning & Waste Administration; Transport Operations (Best), Logistics (LOG), including Workforce Providing.
The Assistant Supervisor Workforce Catering, is a capable team leader who is able to contribute to the support planning effectively, operational contract and administration management of suppliers supplying Workforce Providing for Contractors, EX20 Volunteers and Staff. The Assistant Supervisor Workforce Catering may also provide operational encounter within the OSP Operational Handle Room (OCR) to control communication channels, planning, preparing, monitoring and reporting on services request assessment and administration to work order delivery.
The primary responsibilities of the function include:
- Representing the Operational Assistance Services Department, serving because the Workforce Catering professional / food and beverage expert including menu style in-house, insight on kitchen procedures, safe handling processes, HACCP along with other food protection protocols, supply chain administration and other essential locations within F&B functions;
- Operational planning capacity, exhibited by high-degree involvement in function that will require representing an operational viewpoint inside a cross functional atmosphere and to utilize a contracted company to eventually reach a solution that’s fit for objective, meets KPI’s and will be in spending budget;
- Help and liaise with another OSP and LOG function streams (i.electronic. FM, Best, Warehousing & Stock, Logistics Operations, Logistics Providers) making use of their requirements to assistance a competent and economical end-to-finish OSP procedure;
- Strong contract management capability, including skills in agreement design and management across providing / F&B management procedures that extend into supervising KPI’s and resolving efficiency gaps, implementing penalties and/or even incentive awards and managing agreement scope variants;
- Middle cross and administration functional communication skills, honed and created through encounters in managing diverse groups, managing both and right down to ensure that necessary associates are informed up;
- Delivering information in a variety of ways, able to presentations, composed briefs and in informal configurations with interactions which range from senior executives, federal government stakeholders, sponsor partners along with other influential entities.
4+ years’ knowledge in an identical role focusing on a previous main event or complex task with specific experience linked to Providing / F&B, or substantial leadership degree experience in a significant F&B operation, along with:
- A bachelor’s degree inside a relevant industry;
- Knowledge with Municipal codes, licensing procedures etc. for F&B functions;
- Programme/project manager expertise supporting large complex tasks;
- Experience with contract administration;
- A sophisticated knowledge of the complexities of F&B offer chain management, which includes some practical abilities upon food security;
- Knowledge across all crucial event operational functions, knowing the interfaces with helping areas to make sure F&B program achievement.
Apply for this job Click here