A Investing Company dealing in Enthusiast Coil Units, Air Dealing with Units, Enthusiasts, Valves, Package Systems, Ducted Splits, VRF Models, Chillers etc wants a Program Engineer in the UAE to become listed on on immediate schedule.
Major duties include but aren’t limited by:
• Review client specifications and prepare extensive expert proposals / submittals.
• Thorough understanding of HAVC items like FAHU’s, AHU’s, FCU’s, Chillers, VRF, DX Units, Package Devices Etc.
• OUGHT TO KNOW how to do temperature load according to UAE conditions, Understanding of Psychometric calculations.
• Review consumer specifications and prepare extensive expert proposals.
• Perform the product choices for FAHU’s/AHU’s/FCU’s/Chillers/VRF along with other tools.
• Perform the creation drawings.
• Can say for certain details on Eurovent qualification and process to find the accreditation completed/renewal etc.
• Ought to know the AHRI qualification procedure for FCU’s and the facts of exactly the same.
• Handle client phone inquiries.
• Interface with outside suppliers to solicit quotations for products.
• Effectively procedure orders and manage any conditions that may occur.
• Become a liaison between principal provider and the client.
• Take part in sales phone calls with the Product sales Engineer within growth.
• Provide tech support team to clients.
• Coordinate the handling of service phone calls when required.
• Capability to perform and function under different circumstances and work under minimal supervision.
• Take part in pre-award meetings as needed.
• Develop efficient rapport with consumer contacts.
• Bachelor Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or comparable
• Minimum 2-3 years of knowledge dealing with pumping solutions. Contracting or even Consulting experience will undoubtedly be considered.
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer skills
• Experience dealing with outside sales force
• Self starter with a confident attitude
• Highly organized
• Capability to handle multiple projects with quick turnaround requirements
Apply for this job: Click here