/ Job Look at
United states University of Sharjah
Posted 2021/11/21 07:03:17
The Admissions Officer will help in administering admissions functions to meet up the mission and targets of any office of Enrollment Administration (OEM). The publish holder would be to show dedication to providing providers to a big multicultural community. The blog post holder is likely to become a mediator between candidates, learners and the university; to steer and counsel candidates through the admission procedures; also to liaise with additional university departments in arranging for the student’s clean transition into university lifestyle. The position reviews to the Director of Enrollment Solutions.
- Handling and guidance undergraduate and graduate candidates.
- Digesting graduate and undergraduate apps, including screening and analyzing applications; producing admission provides; communicating with candidates; providing data access and execution of choices; creating digital data files and handover using different systems including ERP (Business Resource Planning software program) and CRM (Customer Connection Management Software program).
- Providing file sign up and completion assistance to new applicants at the start of each semester.
- Working carefully with the Director of Enrollment Providers on projects and reviews.
- Investigating, evaluating plus analyzing application records plus data.
- Assisting in new pupil orientation along with other educational occasions, ensuring all necessary plans are made ahead of all scheduled activities.
- Assisting in the growth of OEM informational literature.
- Assisting in updating OEM info on the AUS website.
- Conducting campus school and tours visits as required.
- Maintaining complete digital files for applicants and prospects.
- Handling enrollment queries and chats on InfoDesk and CRM.
- Contacting with the facilities department, IT department along with other departments for OEM projects and needs.
- Conducting all the related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years’ admissions experience within an academic institution.
- Cordial, demonstrates and adaptable strong technical, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The candidate should be a united team player.
- Organized, detail and punctual oriented.
- Capability to deal with multitasking and pressure.
- Capability to abide by policies consistently, processes and procedures.
Sub Job Title
Years of Experience
Apply for this job: Click here