ADMINSTRATION SERVICES COORDINATOR
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Abu Dhabi, UAE Posted 2021/02/14 11:46:29 Expires 2021-03-16 Ref: JB1100004626
- Assist to arrange for several club and council activities including special events, annual conferences or meetings, receptions or social mixers. Develop the event’s program, including when and where you can hold it and managing cost.
- Assist in improving the provided service to all or any ADIB group, by contracting with hotels, service institutions to obtain special discounts and usage of merchant deals because the scheduled program grows.
- Assist in this program development and implementation of developed cornerstone project newly.
- Assist in the development of long and short-term plans for programs, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Assist to build up yearly outreach plan in accordance with program needs and capacity
- Update database, such as (s) participant and prospects information and email list.
- Assist to arrange and establish meetings on regular basis with designated individuals to foster positive relationship
- Assist in the management of fiscal operations including budget modification and development, track expenditure.
- Continually monitor the scheduled program is financial and make recommendations to the council.
- Assist in Budged development. The entire year she must produce individual cover each event scheduled throughout. She should estimates the expenses, performance and attendance fees, if any, from the event.
- Assist in providing budget updates on a quarterly basis. The budget tracks deposits, outstanding balances and any certain area that deviate from the defined budget. In addition, the function coordinator should note any additions to the budget clearly.
- Assist with development of public communications and relations ways of support program goals and increase community awareness
- Follow up with ADIB staff constantly. Furthermore, take their proposals in considerations. Event planning , curriculum implementation
- Assist in programming activities and supervising the look, development, testing , implementation and coordinate the introduction of most new activities/events and publish it to ADIB staff, and work closely with marketing and corporate communication team in the development of short and long range plans
- Assist in the update of CSR page on Intranet
- Provide onsite support at events and on events days required.
- Assist in the coordination pf all activities surrounding national and regional events including industry events, receptions and corporate meetings.
every year the council develops a cover expensed and the planned activates
Creative, Strategic and analytical thinker having the ability to manage multiple events
Event planning: Curriculum planning and implementation
Understanding of internal Bank process and facility management
Strong organizational and strategic planning skills
Ability to work in teams with team work spirit
Ability to keep a high amount of confidentiality
Strong written and oral communication skills
Good management skills
Ability for problem solving and managing expectation
Good communication, interpersonal skills and fluent in English and Arabic
Sub Job Title
Career Level Entry Level
Years of Experience Min: 2 Max: 5
Degree Bachelor’s degree
Apply for this job: Click here