· Make sure that all of the GCC and UAE Nationals are usually authorized with the Pension authorities.
· Ensure accurate quantity is usually remitted to Pension Authorities before statutory timelines
· Maintain the tracker for UAEN & GCC with the most recent fresh joiners & the leavers on monthly foundation
· Make sure that all of the UAEN, and GCCN that are eligible for Pension provides Ministry of Individual Resource labour Cards & Agreement
· reconciliation of the Pension accounts & Monthly; Invoices as obtained from regualtors.
· Timely cancellation of pension for UAE and GCC nationwide leavers
Manage Services Delivery actions
· Deal with all HR operational routines
· Ensure timely upgrade & continuous overview of Knowledge management content on MyHR.
· Governance over GPS groups – Payroll, Pensions, Request HR, Reports group etc
· Handle all worker queries on plans, exits, salary, depart, insurance policy, pension etc
· Ensure required specifications of customer support quality are met regularly, whilst sustaining productivity and efficiency
· Make sure that all needed analyses, stats and returns are usually completed and promptly accurately.
Upkeep of Central Lender Repository
· Ensure accurate information is taken care of in the UAEASR program as mandated by the Main Bank
· Add all of the brand-new joiners and terminated employees in the UAEASR on regular basis. Reconcile all of the data put into UEASR on quarterly schedule
· Ensure all of the EIDs may also be captured in the UAEASR program on monthly base
· Liaise with CMO, Main lender, L&C etc simply because so when required to request training, provide usage of users, request for acceptance
· Identify and articulate forwards looking dangers for the united states
· Timely completion of the Managed sample checks
· Ensure Operational Danger (OR) and Compliance specifications are fulfilled.
· Track option of important staff information on HR portal like Passport, Emirates ID etc.
· Identify opportunities and carry out plans to attain continuous enhancement.
Apply for this job: Click here