We are searching for a AR Accountant for three to four 4 a few months as a maternity include.
Responsibilities of the function consist of
Apply obtained cheques, cash& wire exchange from the clients against outstanding and open up invoices. Verify and investigate any brief payments after carrying out the reconciliation, and talk to the clients for payments accordingly.
• Track, up-date and keep track of LC/LG customers sufficient reason for sales team to ask for new LC/LG from clients proactively. Maintain authentic LC and LG in protected region
• Reconcile receivable & Money for Vending Devices & Fresh Market companies
• Visit clients to resolve disputes and keep maintaining accurate information
• Conduct shock van product sales audits to verify receivable balances
• Assess and review client credit applications. Assess present customer limitations and suggest prevent/unblock limitations
• Maintain action log of consumer calls and correspondences along with liaise with sales groups from companies for non-routine credit problems such as for example in cases of special offers, marketing and rebates actions.
• Maintain tab on the Del Monte getting older report and delinquent accounts of customers through normal interactions with the product sales teams from various sections. Ensure to choose and act upon what for such situations.
• Reconcile different accounts receivables subsidiary ledgers to Common Ledger’s accounts. Generate and publish monthly declaration of account to clients and guarantee to follow-up for pending obligations.
• Full adhoc responsibilities as requested
• Conduct a normal meeting with the main element customer accounts payable supervisor. Maintain an open conversation channel and have a proactive method towards resolving any disputes in order to avoid any delay of transaction.
• Providing necessary assistance during Audit to Supervisor & Chief Accountant
• Help in month-end financial record close
month including fixed allowances per.
• MS Workplace
Knowledge and Abilities needed:
• Common Accounting Background
• Accounting qualification
• Advanced Excel Abilities
• Capability to prioritize and organize
A respected multinational FMCG business with offices across the world is growing in the MENA area and we are searching for people to sign up for our energetic group.
Apply for this job: Click here