The qualified candidate ought to be a specialist in Tally and can undertake all areas of administrative function which includes accounting and growth of internal control plans and processes.
Functions & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Planning of Invoices and LPOs
· Process and acquire approvals and guarantee timely obligations.
· Lender reconciliation.
· Manage the day-to-day Petty Cash program.
· Prepare accurate reviews as required by administration on daily/weekly/monthly schedule.
· Maintain accurate information of all product sales and accounting associated routines.
· Monthly review and evaluation of Balance Sheet, compiling up documentation with regard to Balance sheet reconciliation back again.
· Basic RECRUITING duties.
· Preparing and digesting of payroll
· Maintains Visa, EID, Labour Information
· Maintain vehicle information
· Provide general admin assistance.
· Answering and directing calls
· Scheduling meetings, appointments and taking detailed mins.
· Check and deliver emails to customers and suppliers
· Handling administrative demand and queries from supervisors
· Must have at the very least 1 years associated knowledge with Bachelors Diploma in Accounting.
· Perfect candidate could have strong expertise in handling finance, record control, administrative and secretarial responsibilities.
· Prior encounter in FM/Elevator/construction companies desired.
· Strong understanding of bookkeeping and accounting concepts
· Good computer application information needed
· Precision and good focus on details.
· Good working knowledge in Cloud structured accounting software program .
Job Types: Full-period, Permanent
- administrative associate: 12 months (Recommended)
- Arabic (Chosen)
Apply for this job Click here