The certified candidate should be a specialist in Tally and can undertake all areas of administrative function which includes accounting and growth of internal control plans and processes.
Functions & Duties:
· Planning of Invoices and LPOs
· Process and acquire approvals and guarantee timely obligations.
· Financial institution reconciliation.
· Manage the day-to-day Petty Cash program.
· Prepare accurate reviews as required by administration on daily/weekly/monthly schedule.
· Maintain accurate information of all product sales and accounting associated routines.
· Monthly review and evaluation of Balance Sheet, compiling up documentation for Stability sheet reconciliation back.
· Basic RECRUITING duties.
· Preparing and digesting of payroll
· Maintains Visa, EID, Labour Information
· Maintain vehicle information
· Provide general admin assistance.
· Answering and directing calls
· Scheduling meetings, appointments and taking detailed mins.
· Check and send email messages to clients and suppliers
· Handling administrative demand and queries from supervisors
· Must have at least 1 yrs related encounter with Bachelors Diploma in Accounting.
· Ideal applicant could have strong encounter in handling finance, record control, administrative and secretarial responsibilities.
· Prior encounter in FM/Elevator/construction companies favored.
· Strong understanding of bookkeeping and accounting concepts
· Good computer application information necessary
· Precision and good focus on details.
· Good working encounter in Cloud centered accounting software program .
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
- administrative associate: 12 months (Favored)
- Arabic (Favored)
Apply for this job Click here