The qualified candidate ought to be a specialist in Tally and can undertake all areas of administrative function which includes accounting and growth of internal control plans and processes.
Functions & Duties:
· Preparing of Invoices and LPOs
· Process and acquire approvals and guarantee timely obligations.
· Financial institution reconciliation.
· Manage the day-to-day Petty Cash program.
· Prepare accurate reviews as required by administration on daily/weekly/monthly schedule.
· Maintain accurate information of all product sales and accounting associated routines.
· Monthly review and evaluation of Balance Sheet, compiling up documentation with regard to Balance sheet reconciliation back again.
· Basic RECRUITING tasks.
· Preparation and digesting of payroll
· Maintains Visa, EID, Labour Records
· Maintain vehicle records
· Provide general admin support.
· Answering and directing calls
· Scheduling meetings, appointments and using detailed minutes.
· Verify and deliver emails to clients and vendors
· Managing administrative request and queries from managers
· Must have at the very least 1 years associated experience with Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
· Ideal candidate could have strong experience in managing finance, document control, administrative and secretarial responsibilities.
· Previous experience in FM/Elevator/construction companies desired.
· Strong understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles
· Good computer application knowledge needed
· Accuracy and good focus on detail.
· Good functioning experience in Cloud structured accounting software .
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administrative assistant: 12 months (Recommended)
- Arabic (Chosen)
Apply for this job Click here