The qualified candidate ought to be a specialist in Tally and can undertake all areas of administrative work including accounting and development of internal control policies and procedures.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Preparation of Invoices and LPOs
· Process and acquire approvals and ensure timely payments.
· Bank reconciliation.
· Manage the day-to-day Petty Cash system.
· Prepare accurate reports as required by management on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
· Maintain accurate records of most sales and accounting related activities.
· Monthly review and analysis of Balance Sheet, compiling up documentation for Balance sheet reconciliation back.
· Basic RECRUITING tasks.
· Preparation and processing of payroll
· Maintains Visa, EID, Labour Records
· Maintain vehicle records
· Provide general admin support.
· Answering and directing calls
· Scheduling meetings, appointments and taking detailed minutes.
· Check and send emails to clients and vendors
· Handling administrative request and queries from managers
· Must have at the very least 1 years related experience with Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
· Ideal candidate could have strong experience in handling finance, document control, administrative and secretarial responsibilities.
· Previous experience in FM/Elevator/construction companies preferred.
· Strong understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles
· Good computer application knowledge required
· Accuracy and good focus on detail.
· Good working experience in Cloud based accounting software .
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administrative assistant: 12 months (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here