- Preparing of regular statements to agreed timescales, including balance sheet variance and reconciliations commentary.
- Prepare journal entries, accruals, and intercompany transactions, reconciliation of general ledger accounts, and detailed supporting analysis and relevant documentation.
- Perform month-end closings, general ledger account analysis, and Balance Sheet account reconciliations, sign-offs, backups.
- Prepare and review trial balance, management reports, and financial information analysis on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis for FM review.
- Maintain prepayments and accruals, fixed assets, prepayments, inventory, Intangibles schedules.
- Help with the year-end audit.
- Manage data preparation and integrity of financial information to make sure completeness, accuracy, timeliness, and accessibility.
- Conduct ongoing costing analyses; report on variances and their causes.
- Help with the annual budgeting process.
- Maintain and support ongoing cost accounting process and reporting improvements.
- Validate the expense of sales within the month-end close.
- Generate invoices and submit them to customers according to the agreed procedure. Follow-up for the overdue payments.
- Receive vendor invoices, and process the payments according to agreed terms verify.
- Should handle confidential information in a discreet, professonally executed manner
Communications and Working Relationships: Excellent communication skills, organized, focus on detail, multitask with Strong organizational, analytical, and account reconciliation skills. Knowledge and capability to place a higher emphasis and keep maintaining controls surrounding financial reporting as concerns IFRS.
Apply for this job Click here