ASPM is really a property arm of United Al Saqer Group L.L.C. ASPM lease and manage properties in the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Overseas and dubai. Our development projects continue steadily to provide quality residential, retail and commercial space at affordable prices which interest a broad selection of customers.
Are you currently a diversified professional buying role in a ambitious Company? Are you currently confident, in a position to influence, challenge and build relationships at all known levels?
We have been recruiting a Accountant – Receivables who’ll Facilitate proper Accounting and record maintaining respect to properties managed under company and Compiling IFRS and GAAP, Monitor and control the AR Ageing Report.
…. Sounds like YOU? Read on then.
In this role you should have the chance:
To participate a dynamic and young team also to advance your career around.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Review the tenant’s leases, and depositing the chqs in bank using ADCB cash management solution.
- Preparing AR Report on Monthly and Weekly basis.
- Reconciling bank GL with Book GL.
- Reconciliation of Related Balance Sheet Account.
- Finalizing the Tenant Refund.
- Booking, Monitoring and controlling the flow of the Receipt.
- Booking Monthly DEBT Expenses.
- Reconciling Customer’s Ledger.
- Reconciling the PDCs on practical monthly basis.
- Reviewing The Monthly Revenue.
- Assisting in external Audit.
- Closing monthly.
- Posting and booking Fixed and Variable FM Revenue.
<br flourish in this role, you ought to have these skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting Certification
- ERP – MS Office/Excel – and financial systems
- ERP Experience
- 2 yrs experience
In return, you can expect you a path towards your most rewarding career and a chance to be part of among the leading family groups within the UAE. Additionally, we offer a competitive benefits package for several successful candidates.
Location: Abu Dhabi
What will it end up like to work with United Al Saqer Group?
Established a lot more than 37 years back, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is among the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of seven UAE-based companies encompassing several key industry sectors, which include Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, AG Hotel, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.
**Please note as an established company we don’t use external agencies for just about any of our recruitment requirements. Additionally we’d not ask potential candidates to cover the privilege of applying or even to be interviewed for just about any of our roles..**
Apply for this job Click here