A fresh opportunity has think of a well-known organization in Abu Dhabi. Our customer wants an Accountant – Accounts Payable & Fixed Assets, reporting to the Group Innovator of Accounts Payable & Fixed Assets.
Other responsibilities includes:
- Regulates the payment of most invoices and price related contract payments, relative to accounting procedures. Includes getting invoices from numerous sources for supplies, buys and rendered providers.
- Checks invoice details for precision (incl. VAT obligations) and allocates to suitable accounts.
- Inputs and reviews all invoice obligations. Reviews pc printouts of invoice obligations and checks for mistakes, irregularities, coding issues or duplication of transaction, ensuring suitable corrections are created.
- Analyses obligations by currency, prepares transaction instructions covering total obligations for accounting reasons and obtains certified signatures on payment guidelines to bank. Reviews obligations and identifies places where systems aren’t being properly followed.
- Checks complete payments regarding completed building and/or decoration tasks. Applies advance transaction/prepayment to make sure compliance with related agreements. Prepares vouchers to allocate this kind of project expenses into related fixed property accounts and passes to Supervisor for evaluation and further actions.
- Maintain of control linens on all contract obligations, including such information as invoice number, overall value of agreement, etc.
- In charge of proper and complete report keeping of the many agreements and agreements for precise payment process.
- Prepares the monthly routine of accruals and liaises with consumer departments on the management of accruals and pre-payments for every 30 days.
- Handles associated queries, handles direct obligations and reconciliation of accounts, maintains and updates a listing of specimen signatures ensuring appropriate maintenance of information and files.
- Participates in fixed asset recording, examining and maintaining asset sign-up. Maintains the set asset sub ledger/register, making certain reconciliation to the overall Ledger control accounts is completed monthly, quarterly and at year finish.
- Analyzes the fixed asset clearing accounts, identifying quantities for capitalization; assigns suitable fixed asset category predicated on asset kind and depreciable existence.
- Maintains depreciation schedule and ensures resources are being depreciated in accordance with the Finance Plan.
- Monitors work-in-improvement accounts, coordinating capitalization with Task Accounting. Prepares month-to-month Movement report of Set Property.
- Reviews purchases of most equipment and records funds equipment, building and renovation tasks in the business fixed asset program and General Ledger. Prepares work happening accounts for proper allocation and capitalization of finished project.
- Checks and reviews for precision the Facilities Administration Operational expenses obligations processed by the business.
- Prepares reconciliation of Accounts Receivables and generates month-to-month invoices for reimbursements linked to FM operational Costs to the company’s Subsidiaries
- Participates in working out of junior associates.
- Bears out other comparable or related responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s level in Accounting or comparative in conjunction with an accounting qualification (CA, CPA, CFA etc.)
- Sound working understanding of Oracle Financial and FAMS
- The least 5 years’ common accounting experience in an easy paced, high-volume atmosphere in the financial solutions business in the UAE
- Sound knowledge of general concepts of accounting and payroll digesting
- Sound knowledge of related UAE and VAT legislation
To see other vacancies we’ve, please examine our website ( www.blackpearlconsult.com ) and follow all of us on our social media marketing accounts – LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Disclaimer: Black Pearl won’t require money or any type to charge our applicants just to procedure or consider their software for just about any of our obtainable vacancies. If however you receive such ask for from any users of our personnel or other people claiming to participate Dark Pearl, please do contact our workplace at +9712 622 55 03 or fall us a note on our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com .
Apply for this job Click here