A fresh opportunity has think of a well-known organization in Abu Dhabi. Our customer wants an Accountant – Accounts Payable & Fixed Assets, reporting in order to the united team Head of Accounts Payable & Fixed Assets.
Other responsibilities includes:
- Controls the payment of most cost and invoices related contract payments, relative to accounting procedures. Includes receiving invoices from various sources for supplies, purchases and rendered services.
- Checks invoice details for accuracy (incl. VAT payments) and allocates to appropriate account.
- Inputs and reviews all invoice payments. Reviews computer printouts of invoice checks and payments for errors, irregularities, coding duplication or problems of payment, ensuring appropriate corrections are created.
- Analyses payments by currency, prepares payment instructions covering total payments for accounting obtains and purposes authorized signatures on payment instructions to bank. Reviews payments and identifies areas where systems aren’t being followed properly.
- Checks total payments regarding completed construction and/or decoration projects. Applies advance payment/prepayment to make sure compliance with related contracts. Prepares vouchers to allocate such project costs into related fixed assets account and passes to Supervisor for review and additional action.
- Maintain of control sheets on all contract payments, including such details as invoice number, total value of contract, etc.
- In charge of proper and complete record keeping of the many agreements and contracts for accurate payment process.
- Prepares the monthly schedule of accruals and liaises with user departments on the administration of accruals and pre-payments for every month.
- Handles related queries, handles direct reconciliation and payments of accounts, updates and maintains a summary of specimen signatures ensuring proper maintenance of records and files.
- Participates in fixed asset recording, maintaining and analyzing asset register. Maintains the fixed asset sub ledger/register, making certain reconciliation to the overall Ledger control account is completed monthly, at year end quarterly and.
- Analyzes the fixed asset clearing account, identifying amounts for capitalization; assigns appropriate fixed asset category predicated on asset type and depreciable life.
- Maintains depreciation schedule and ensures assets are increasingly being depreciated according with the Finance Policy.
- Monitors work-in-progress accounts, coordinating capitalization with Project Accounting. Prepares monthly Movement report of Fixed Assets.
- Reviews purchases of most records and equipment capital equipment, building and renovation projects in the ongoing company fixed asset system and General Ledger. Prepares work happening makes up about correct capitalization and allocation of completed project.
- Checks and reviews for accuracy the Facilities Management Operational expenses payments processed by the ongoing company.
- Prepares reconciliation of Accounts Receivables and generates monthly invoices for reimbursements linked to FM operational Expenses to the company’s Subsidiaries
- Participates in working out of junior associates.
- Carries out other similar or related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent in conjunction with an accounting qualification (CA, CPA, CFA etc.)
- Sound working understanding of Oracle FAMS and Finance
- The least 5 years’ general accounting experience in an easy paced, high-volume environment in the financial services industry in the UAE
- Sound knowledge of general principles of payroll and accounting processing
- Sound knowledge of relevant UAE and VAT law
view other vacancies we’ve
To, please check our website ( www.blackpearlconsult.com ) and follow us on our social media marketing accounts – LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Disclaimer: Black Pearl won’t require money or any form to charge our candidates merely to process or consider their application for just about any of our available vacancies. If however you receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to participate Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a note on our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com .
Apply for this job Click here