A fresh opportunity has think of a well-known organization in Abu Dhabi. Our customer wants an Accountant – Accounts Payable & Fixed Assets, reporting in order to the united team Head of Accounts Payable & Fixed Assets.
Other responsibilities includes:
- Handles the payment of most price and invoices related agreement payments, relative to accounting procedures. Includes getting invoices from different sources for supplies, buys and rendered providers.
- Checks invoice details for precision (incl. VAT obligations) and allocates to suitable accounts.
- Inputs and reviews all invoice obligations. Reviews personal computer printouts of invoice checks and payments for mistakes, irregularities, coding duplication or problems of payment, ensuring suitable corrections are created.
- Analyses obligations by currency, prepares transaction instructions covering total obligations for accounting obtains and reasons authorized signatures on transaction instructions to bank. Reviews obligations and identifies locations where systems aren’t being followed properly.
- Checks complete payments regarding completed structure and/or decoration tasks. Applies advance transaction/prepayment to make sure compliance with related agreements. Prepares vouchers to allocate like project expenses into related fixed possessions accounts and passes to Supervisor for evaluation and further activity.
- Maintain of control bedding on all contract obligations, including such information as invoice number, overall value of agreement, etc.
- In charge of proper and complete report keeping of the many agreements and agreements for accurate payment procedure.
- Prepares the monthly plan of accruals and liaises with consumer departments on the management of accruals and pre-payments for every 30 days.
- Handles associated queries, handles direct reconciliation and obligations of accounts, updates and maintains a summary of specimen signatures ensuring proper servicing of records and documents.
- Participates in fixed asset recording, keeping and analyzing asset sign-up. Maintains the set asset sub ledger/register, making certain reconciliation to the overall Ledger control accounts is completed monthly, at year finish quarterly and.
- Analyzes the fixed asset clearing accounts, identifying quantities for capitalization; assigns suitable fixed asset category predicated on asset kind and depreciable lifestyle.
- Maintains depreciation schedule and ensures property are being depreciated relating with the Finance Plan.
- Monitors work-in-improvement accounts, coordinating capitalization with Task Accounting. Prepares monthly Motion report of Fixed Resources.
- Reviews purchases of most records and equipment funds equipment, building and renovation tasks in the ongoing organization fixed asset program and General Ledger. Prepares work happening makes up about correct capitalization and allocation of completed project.
- Checks and reviews for precision the Facilities Administration Operational expenses obligations processed by the continuing company.
- Prepares reconciliation of Accounts Receivables and generates monthly invoices for reimbursements associated with FM operational Expenses to the company’s Subsidiaries
- Participates in working out of junior associates.
- Carries out other similar or related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent in conjunction with an accounting qualification (CA, CPA, CFA etc.)
- Sound working understanding of Oracle FAMS and Finance
- The least 5 years’ general accounting experience in an easy paced, high-volume environment in the financial services industry in the UAE
- Sound knowledge of general principles of payroll and accounting processing
- Sound knowledge of relevant UAE and VAT law
view other vacancies we’ve
To, please check our website ( www.blackpearlconsult.com ) and follow us on our social media marketing accounts – LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Disclaimer: Black Pearl won’t require money or any form to charge our candidates merely to process or consider their application for just about any of our available vacancies. If however you receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to participate Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a note on our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com .
Apply for this job Click here