ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
بنك ابوظبي الاول – First Abu Dhabi Bank Abu Dhabi, UAE Posted 2020/10/25 07:22:45 Expires 2020-11-08 Ref: JB1100003946
SME plays a substantial role in driving the economic health of the UAE and specifically Dubai market and represent nearly all business throughout the market. Because the global world continues to be connected, SME’s will increasingly become international and that FAB is way better placed to meet up their needs by increasing strength to aid domestic SME business.
The jobholder shall make a self-development plan, agree it with Line Manager and work at achieving it progressively. Seek guidelines from other colleagues and peers. Would be necessary to attend workout sessions as planned by management. Must have a strong capability to provide direction in assessing and capturing customer needs and opportunities effectively within the prevailing, prospective and new customer base.
To drive best practice in key account relationship management and risk policies ensuring this remains consistent with FAB practices.
Relationship management :
- Acquiring NTB quality value clients also to enhance from existing quality value relationships to improve liability book of bank and increase revenue
- Strong engagement with clients to comprehend and improve their banking services.
- Understand client’s requirement to improve the bank’s wallet share
- Cross sell and upsell bank’s products to maximize revenue
- Increased sales volumes/ market shares in target market.
- Response & Turnaround Times of Customer requests & processing business applications.
- Negotiate with internal clients and structure pricing of the GM and Cash products according to customers’ needs.
- Establishment of a competent customer-focused approach representing a solid competitive edge.
- Increase share of top quality market and quality business within assigned segment.
- Establish and maintain an operating rapport with customers by giving expertise in identifying their financial needs and the deployment of bank’s products & Services to the fulfilment of the must enhance asset base.
- Provide customers with timely and accurate info on products and reveal the huge benefits affecting their businesses.
- Keep prospects and customers updated on services & Services.
- Actively source business from prospects and follow-up on sales leads within designated market segments.
- Plan timely visits to clients to introduce GM and GTB partners.
- Ability to utilize digital systems and become involved with bank digitization when required actively.
- Identify and sales results in other areas in the lender for cross-selling forward.
- Coordinate with product managers/ specialists on promoting Bank’s products.
- Risk Management :
updating of KYC
- Work closely with internal departments to cover Compliance Risk, operational risk and any credit risk exposure , where applicable
- Prepare Credit Application (CA), analyze financial statements, and ensure it is ready for approvals
- Ensure CA’s for new customers and in addition renewals for existing clients are correctly prepared relative to the lender policies and regulation framework.
- Recognize early warning signals of unsatisfactory account conduct, and pursue the assortment of overdue loans.
- Effective work risk and processing management.
- Assess the financial and business risks involved with lending to particular businesses, by considering the Company’s competitive position within its industry mainly, its strategic direction, management quality and its own financial profile wherever required
- Perform analysis to credit history and recommend appropriate credit limits.
- Pro-actively manage the assigned portfolio risk by ensuring timely renewal of accounts within the applicable time standards, provided all required information can be acquired.
- Compliance with bank related procedures and policies, and Business Banking standards in structuring & pricing of limits.
- Adhere and adhere to bank’s internal applicable procedures and policies in addition to governing regulations issued by concerned authorities.
- Cooperate work of internal audit and risk management to handle gaps, and react to audit reports within agreed deadlines
- Monitor money laundering activities and coordinate remedial actions with management.
- Profitability & Expense Control :
- Ensure effective usage of limits to be able to maximize profitability.
- Regularly monitor MIS reports for FX and Trade revenues – EDW Dashboard
seek to improve revenue margins from customers
- Customer Service & Service Level :
- Practice high quality customer support standards
- Operations responsibilities.
- Contact customer support groups and processing units to make sure satisfactory service standards are met.
- Strick adherence to bank policies in order to avoid any potential fraud or against operational risks
- Proven ability, with an effective record of accomplishment in driving a higher performance culture over the team delivering customer and financial objectives.
- Sales Management and being truly a united team player.
- Good clientele in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain and well connected.
- Ability to read/conduct weekly and monthly dashboards and reports.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, with a specific emphasis upon inspiring, influencing and negotiating in working with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to plan and organize, with tenacity to operate a vehicle through results.
- Strong business assessment skills, particularly in terms of more complex structures and facilities with an international dimension.
- Leadership, performance management and team development.
- Strong analytical ability
- Visible leadership
- Business acumen.
- Qualification to a University Degree (Bachelor degree) or above.
- Enthusiasm for collective management and the necessity to drive behavioral change, having an absolute intolerance of mediocrity.
- Innovative with a flair of solving problems
- Knowledge of general and business banking like the competitive landscape, with an in depth understanding of competitor propositions.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and the capability to deliver compelling presentations.
- Strong understanding of SME proposition.
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs by way of a broad range of products.
- Ability to connect to all known degrees of stakeholders.
- Qualification to a Post graduate running a business Management or business administration.
Sub Job Title
Relationship Manager – Business Banking – Liabilities
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 5 Max: 7
Degree Bachelor’s degree
Apply for this job: Click here