Help out with the preparation and upkeep of the business for IMS (OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 9000) Accreditation..
1. Coordinate with the many departments of company when it comes to IMS qualification.
2. Prepare Standard Operating Procedures along with other system specifications in discussion with the many departments, recommend enhancement to present standardizes and techniques forms found in preparation to so when a requirement of System certification.
3. Carry out/help IMS audit and assess different areas and procedures of the ongoing business to keep track of compliance to applicable Criteria, existing policies and methods of the ongoing firm.
4. Verify the potency of the Integrated Administration System and the execution of existing guidelines and procedures essential for the attainment of corporation goals.
5. Suggest measures on enhancing the Integrated Administration System and keep maintaining the Company’s Integrated Administration System Qualification.
6. Promote awareness to all or any individuals of the business on the IMS Requirements and other existing plans and processes of the business thru trainings and presentations.
7. Prepare training and presentation components.
8. Upgrade and keep maintaining the HSEQ Web page in the Intranet.
9. Handle and keep maintaining records and paperwork of the HSEQ Section.
Apply for this job: Click here